What's new

vaporesso luxe nano/skrr tank kit.

eyeball kid

Legend
The following views are my own and don't necessarily represent those of POTV as the larger Borg.
This is part two of the vaperesso review. Again this mod was supplied to me by the good folks at vaporesso.
WP_20190319_16_17_40_Pro.jpg

Here we have the tiny vaporesso luxe nano mod with the skrr-s mini tank.
The luxe nano is a 2500mah built in battery mod capable of 80w. There's a fully centred 510 and 1.3" full colour display. Charging is extremely fast as this mod has a 2 amp charging capacity.
WP_20190328_21_13_14_Pro.jpg

The skrr-s mini tank is a 23mm, 3.5 ml screw top fill sub ohm tank.
The kit also contains a usb charge lead, full instructions and guarantee, spare o rings and tank bands plus one Qf 0.15ohm strip coil and one Qf 0.2 ohm mesh coil.

WP_20190328_21_14_02_Pro.jpg

I know sam has already reviewed this set up and joe clay has reviewed it's bigger brother, so it's going to come as no surprise that I think this kit is a belter.
The coils for the tank are of the new breed of big coils that deliver both flavour and cloud. The low ohms May seem out of place with the 2500mah battery life but I've been getting a full evening of vaping the very fine beaum custard and this kit charges quickly. I mean you can see the charge percentage display actually fly up while you watch.
Also this mod has pass through charging. So you can vape while it charges.
The mod is incredibly cleverly designed. It looks like a solid rounded mod with only a well placed fire button on the side. Five clicks of that very solid fire button and the mod vibrates and as if by magic a full colour screen and three touch screen buttons (up, down and menu) appear. Really clever.
The previously reviewed excellent omni board is present here and offers every level of adjustment you'll ever need from power curves and tcr options to temp control inputs and plain old wattage.
This thing hits hard and fast. I mean 0.002seconds fast.
You can switch of the vibrate function and adjust the screen brightness too.
Power is delivered fast, acurate and smoothly.
I personally had no issue with the 3.5ml tank size but larger sizes are available.
WP_20190403_00_00_20_Pro.jpg

All in all its a great bit if kit for everyday use. Well recomended.

You can grab one of these in a multitude of finishes direct from vaporesso.
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/luxe-nano
Or your favourite vendor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom