What's new

Vaporesso Gen S kit.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
The Vaporesso Gen S kit was sent to me by the kind folk @Vaporesso for testing and reviewing.
Lets start with what you get in the box.
1 x Gen S mod.
1 x NRG -S Tank 8ml Bubble glass.
1 x GT Mesh coil ( 0.18 0hm pre - installed )
1 x GT4 Mesh coil ( 0.15 0hm in the box )
1 x Extra glass tube (5 ml )
4 x O - Rings.
1 x USB Cable.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Warranty Card.

Specifications of the Gen S Mod.
Dimensions : 93.5 x 53 x 27mm.
Net Weight 107g
Output wattage : 5 - 220w.
Resistance : 0.3 -5 0hm
Battery : 2 x 18650 ( Not included )
Charging Current : 2.5A
Display : 0.91' OLED Screen.
Thread Compatibility : 510 .

My thoughts on the Gen S mod.
I must say i do like this mod a lot the shape of the mod fits and feels really nice in the hand.
Its fitted with the Axon chip to turn the mod on its 5 clicks and the same to turn it off.
The menu is very easy to use and understand with 3 clicks of the small button in the middle.

Modes on the mod are pulse mode , Power Eco , Smart TC , DIY Mode , System Set.
Myself i have only used a couple of the modes for which tell you more about the modes that i have found useful to me are.

Pulse mode : With it set in pulse mode you get more flavour from your juices and bigger clouds.
Power Eco mode : Will give you longer battery back up time.
Smart TC : Gives you a accurate control of temps.
Those are the three most useful modes i found to suit me.

The score i will give for the Gen S Mod is a 10 /10.
The mod itself is available to buy on its own or as the full kit with the tank with prices starting from £39.99.

Now for the tank that comes in the kit.
The tank is a NRG S tank a updated version of the NRG tank.
My thoughts on the tank are.
Its very easy to fill the tank by sliding the top cap just below the drip tip ( no more having to unscrew the to of your RTA to fill it )
Its comparable with all of the GT Meshed coils and the GT Coils ( there is no RBA available to buy may be something Vaporesso might about for this RTA )
The drip tip is a stranded black wide bore 510 drip tip would have been nice if it came with a nice matching resin tip to match the RTA and mod.
My score for the NRG S . RTA is 9/10 would have been a 10/10 if it had come with a matching drip tip and there was a RBA you could buy to fit this RTA like the Vaporesso GTX 22 has to buy separately.

I would like to finish off by saying a big thank you to the good folk @Vaporesso for giving me the chance too test and review this great bit of kit and to all who have read my review thank you.

Great kit.
The mod has the best value for money out there, probably. And the NRG is nice and accepts dozens of different coils.

RBA? You can fit the Smok "TFV8 Big Baby Beast Choo-Choo Vapor Bringer Legend Pangolin Edition" RBA module for example, but they are pure cancer.

Back
Top Bottom