What's new

Vaporesso Gen Nano Kit.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This was sent to me from the kind folk @Vaporesso for reviewing .
The Vaporesso Gen Nano Kit is the baby brother of the popular Gen Mod.
It has a internal 2000mah battery which can be charged via the usb cable supplied controlling the device is the Axon chip you get 5 - 80 watts of variable output.
It has a 0.91 OLED screen t turn the power on is the usual 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off .
The RTA is a 22ml GTX Tank 22 and uses all existing GTX coils you can also buy the GTX RBA sold separately if you wish to do your own coils.

Whats in the box.
1 Vaporesso Gen Nano Mod.
1. GTX RTA 22.
1.0.2ohm GTX Mesh coil.
1. 0.6 ohm GTX Mesh coil.
1 pack of O - Rings.
1 spare glass.
1 Micro usb lead.
1 User Manual.

Now what do i think of the Gen Nano Kit.
I love it ! Its a nice small mod with a lot of power that can be used in Wattage mode or Tc mode its small enough to carry around in your pocket or your hand bag for the ladies due to it being light weight but strong.
It will suit both MTL and DTL users as the wattage goes from 5 - 80 watts.
The RTA gives great flavour and nice clouds.
It would of been nice if it had a matching 510 drip tip to match the RTA and mod as it comes with a standed black tip.

The score i would give this great little set up is 9/10 it would of been a 10/10 if it had a matching drip tip .

The cost of this kit is around the £ 50 pound mark but i will say it is worth every penny.

I would just like to finish off by saying Thank you to all who have read my review and a very big thank you to @Vaporesso for sending out this great bit of kit to me for reviewing.

Coming soon will be my next review on the Vaporesso Gen S Kit.

Back
Top Bottom