What's new

Uwell Nunchaku - Black & Gold

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Chuck, Chuck Cloud…

UWELL have been kicking around from some time now and I must say that they deserve the recognition they deserve. The UWELL series of mods tanks have been pretty decent to say the least and have been staying well in the limelight for some time. Let’s hope they stick an old review for something decent worth reviewing…

resize_DSC_0358.JPG
resize_DSC_0359.JPG

Out the Box

So, we have the new UWELL Nuchaku kit which was the first known pen kit from the likes of UWELL and what a bit of kit it is. The Pen device comes in 7 different colour options Stainless Steel, Black, Black and Gold, Sapphire Blue, Metallic Green, Purple, & Iridescent. Which gives the buyer chance to mix up the styles a bit. The kit retails at $94 with a UK price of £78…very expensive but worth the price tag?

The battery requirements are 1x 18650 with its variable controlled wattage which is through the + & - buttons.

The mod can reach up from 5-80w working on only the wattage function who needs anything else?

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world however, it does recommend charging through a battery charger as you get a better performance rating and its safer. A spare coil for the Nunchaku tank which are awesome and a spare glass which is TPD compliant.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0360.JPG

The Build

This is a stunning built of kit and not overboard in terms of its basic design and build. The construction is outstanding and really feels well built its been through thick and thin and still looks like new. The design is very cool and isn't off putting as some would say I think it works very well. The colour which are in the line are more than enough and I like them a lot. The best thing that has stood out for me was the overall variable wattage, which is cool and does work well.

On the front above the fire button with the + & - all are clicky and function how they should. The fire button matches the tank outer ring and looks awesome. The safety features are as below, and they work great.

I’ve used one coil so far in the tank and it lasted an age 3 weeks to be precise. I’ve used the tank on other mods, and I can tell the difference on higher end mods also which is a starting point. However, it doesn’t put me off the pen device.

The max tank size can increase to 27mm if you wish but you will get a slight indent where the mod finishes. Yes it is a mod let’s face it, it can have different batteries.

UWELL have all the protection as follows

Short-circuit Protection

Resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.08Ω,

Overtime Protection

Over-temperature Protection

Low-voltage Protection

resize_DSC_0361.JPG
resize_DSC_0362.JPG
resize_DSC_0363.JPG
resize_DSC_0367.JPG
resize_DSC_0369.JPG

Pros

· Amazing lasting coils

· Quality workmanship and finish

· A good weight

· Great feel to the mod in your hand

· Consistent power output until the battery is nearly drained (safety protection)

· Stylish

· Perfect hit every time

· Flavour

· Awesome colour finish

Cons

· Heavy device

· Not enough long-lasting power – 5hrs max

resize_DSC_0364.JPG

Conclude

I’ve had nothing but enjoyment from this kit and the experience has been great throughout my time using. I had just to be fair and they agreed with me on all accounts. They did say It makes a difference in having a good-looking mod what performs.

I used this on two weekends away and it managed a full night of drinking and vaping which is awesome I was going to go for a pod system but chose this as it felt it would give a better hit…the chain vaping lasted from 5pm-12am give and take…

The mod performs at its best through the whole entirety of the battery life and I think It’s a great addition to the vaping world and everyone needs one of these in their collection…trust me! The design is great and, in the hand, It's so comfy. The colours are fantastic and can be aspiring to anyone. The tank is of good quality and hits well its dinky but cloudy, more on the lines of MTL/DL combo which is awesome. The mod hasn’t got no scratches, dings or defects and its been on some crazy ass night outs!

Overall, UWELL you have smashed this one and I would 100% say it's worth having in the pocket in your collection. It really hits well to say it is a pen device. The fact that it can be changed to suit you preferred wattages are great. Would I buy it? I would and the reason why it’s so good in terms of tank size, quality and the overall looking of the kit. Anyone Interested In this piece I would be sure to go out and get one

resize_DSC_0366.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – UWELL - Nunchaku – Black & Gold
Tank – UWELL – Nunchaku – Black & Gold
E-liquid – Sweet & Fruity – Berries – 3mg 70/30
Coil – Nunchaku Coil - 0.4ohm Single Coil
Batteries – Samsung 25r & Sony VTC5a 18650s Both work well…

Thanks @Sourcemore https://www.sourcemore.com/uwell-nunchaku-80w-tc-starter-kit.html

Back
Top Bottom