What's new

Uwell Evdilo Kit

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Nearly the end of January already, how time seems to fly by & now my first one of 2020, kindly sent over from Ella over @Sourcemore just before the spring festival
https://www.sourcemore.com/uwell-evdilo-vape-kit.html

I’m just going to come out and say this off the bat, Evdilo? What were they thinking lol, google at your own risk ;)
insta.jpg

Anyway the Evdilo kit consists of the Evdilo mod, constructed of primarily zinc alloy, compatible with 21700 cells with the adaptors for 18650s, coming in at 84mm x 47mm x 33mm

Being a kit, this obviously comes with a tank, that being the valyrian 2, the latest in uwells sub ohm, mesh coiled tanks, 25mm at the base coming out to 29mm with the bubble glasses & 60mm tall

The kits are available in 5 different colours red, blue, black, purple and super shiny silver

Starting with the tank, now I don’t usually do packaging pics, woah a cardboard box type of thing, but on this, just a little “nice one” on the packaging to uwell on theses. Each part ort of your kit (mod & tank) will come in its own “box”, then put in one package, each box is a pretty sturdy, quality plastic lidded? Box , could well be used for some sort of storage. Just a nice touch
IMG_20200124_160856.jpg

Anyway the tank, the Valyrian 2, up top is a friction fit 510, so a little proprietary & a flip to fill to cap which releases with a little button
IMG_20200124_160834.jpg

The tank is standard construction, the aforementioned top cap, chimney section, which is more like a coil cap
Then the base has three cyclops airflow holes, which your coils obviously screw into
IMG_20200124_160736.jpg
IMG_20200124_160758.jpg

Having previously forgotten the contents of said nice packaging, in your tank box there is your valyrian 2 tank, spare glass, orings/seals and 2 coils a single mesh 0.32 & a dual mesh 0.14.

The valyrian tank is a pretty large tank, aesthetically it’s not a crazy design or anything, but I like the look of it, the super shiny silver goes well with the nice black accents of the orings and tip, the top fill works well however, it has a little movement if you press down on it, not enough to leak or anything

Main thing with an included tank, what’s the flavour like? Now with these “reviews” it seems like I seem to say “it’s the best I’ve tried” or similar and tbh they are, I don’t try every tank available as sub tanks aren’t my preferred choice, I use them when needed for these reviews, saying that, by far I think this valyrian 2 is the best mesh coiled tank I’ve tried, nice smooth airflow as long as you don’t try and inhale at a silly velocity, and the flavour is bang on

Onto the Evdilo itself the latest in traditional mod releases from Uwell and the latest in 21700 compatible mods from anyone. So dual 21700 & 200w

Up top is your 510 secured with 3 screws & you can see the shape of the mod to
IMG_20200121_162823.jpg

On the face , nearly flush power/fire button, nice size screen and your adjustment up/down button
IMG_20200124_160501.jpg

Now this is where I’d usually mention the UI etc but this mod has such a minimalist board it doesn’t really have one, you either adjust your power levels or click the power button three times to input a tcr value & thats about it, other that being able to look your device

Battery door/compartment
IMG_20200124_160605.jpg
IMG_20200124_160627.jpg
IMG_20200121_162751.jpg

Now this is where Uwell have put some thought into the design, the way the battery door slides in, not only is it secure but I think helps keep the overall size of the mod on the small side

Now on another thread the concern had been brought up about the longevity of the battery latch as it seems to be made of plastic, now it’s worked fine for me with no issues but the overall longevity is unknown, the other part of the battery compartment is the little gold plated pin that makes the connection, this could easily be bent if you don’t pay attention when securing the door. I’ve also seen a few complaints on fb etc with the door not fitting or needing the padding on the door trimming to fit, I’ve had none of these issues at all myself and the door fits well with no movement

The Evdilo is an awesome mod imo, love the size of it, especially taking 21700s and the shape sits nicely in the hand, the minimalist board is also great. Works well and fires quick, everything I tried fitted well, the largest atty I tried was the 28mm bulk which fitted with a little room to spare, I reckon no bigger than 30s though

The only thing I can think of that may put some off these is the ultra shiny chrome finish which is the same on all the colour options but there’s bound to be wraps by the likes of zapwraps to sort that tiny issue, I wouldn’t let that put you off this at all

If you’re after a high power capable mod, powered by 21s with a very simple board and no somewhat gimmicky functions, perhaps the size has put you off others? this would definitely be my recommendation

Cheers for reading & thanks again to Ella over @Sourcemore

I don’t think I mentioned but a total arsehole to take any pics of and shows even the tiniest amount of imperfections btw lol

cheers

Every time I see the name Evdilo my brain changes it to evil dildo [emoji50]

So I googled it and found out that Evdilos is a town in the Greek islands.

Last edited:
Love the battery sleigh, hate the finish. Sorry but to me it looks cheap. Now stealth black, or some mat colours and I'd already have one.

Love the battery sleigh, hate the finish. Sorry but to me it looks cheap. Now stealth black, or some mat colours and I'd already have one.
yeah I get that, a rubberised texture finish like the minkins would of been great, nothing a wrap cant change though

Every time I see the name Evdilo my brain changes it to evil dildo [emoji50]

So I googled it and found out that Evdilos is a town in the Greek islands.
It does that to me too and I don't know why? It reminds me of that little trick video that was getting around making you think you heard what you didn't!
@WaitFor1t88
Great review mate. The battery sled reminds me a lot of that on my Wismec RX 2, which has lasted amazingly well and still going strong.
:thumbup:

It does that to me too and I don't know why? It reminds me of that little trick video that was getting around making you think you heard what you didn't!
@WaitFor1t88
Great review mate. The battery sled reminds me a lot of that on my Wismec RX 2, which has lasted amazingly well and still going strong.
:thumbup:
cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom