What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Squid Trouble Barrel V3

Nope. Done with it. I wanted to find out if they’d sorted problems, I caned it for 48hrs, it was fine - but I own stuff I take pleasure from using and this was far from that. I’d rather have a small number of things I saved for that bring me joy than cheap Chinese mass produced lumps.

There’s more than simple functionality to me, tech needs to resonate in the same way that I don’t like four cylinder motorcycles,almost all cars, and politicians - it needs a soul, it needs a story. Squid doesn’t have any of that.

Squid stuff is ultimately a lie. It’s not high end, but he charges £80-100 for mods. It isn’t American no matter how much he bangs on about his supposed military service. It isn’t even QC checked.

So, no. I’m not interested in anything the company has to offer in the future. Squid is the equivalent to UKecigshitshow to me. They dead.

I like my twins but the missus is partial to a big thumper.

Back
Top Bottom