What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Snowwolf Mfeng Baby - Red and Gold

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Echo’s of the Alpha Male…

Well I never thought this would come in terms of a baby Mfeng. The design is pretty and very similar to the original Snowwolf Mfeng. It brings class with compactness and along with the built-in battery this is sure to be a winner in all aspects of any vaper who wants that design and doesn’t want to be messing with batteries…let’s have a look and see if this comes well and truly packing a howl

resize_DSC_0404.JPG
resize_DSC_0405.JPG

Out the Box

The mod comes in an array of different colours, 4 in total and sure to be more in the future. Colours are Black and Rainbow, Black and Stainless, Red and Gold and Black and Gold. All The mod retails at $79 USD and £50 GBP. So, a fairly priced bit of kit but is it worth every penny, just you wait.

The battery is a built-in 2000mah, which has lasted a good amount of time about a day of nice vaping not too overboard.

The mod can reach up to 5-80w which works on TC for those who enjoy this type of vaping experience. The chipset in this kit is great and the performance is great right down to the last bit of power. Along with the new feature of a child lock safety system which is great and works a treat.

The tank included is the Wolf tank Mini which is a great sub ohm tank the coils are huge power are these going to last well, first of all, a week in and they are still perfect. The tank comes as a standard 5ml, but they do have a TPD compliant one also. Juice last about half of a day of hard vaping. It comes with the standard glass and the 6ml bubble glass which I used for this review. Two coils where I use the 0.2 Mesh coil and its great, so far.

The kit includes a USB charger which is perfectly designed for Snowwolf with a braided cable. The standard bottom of the box gifts is the accessories which include, Warranty cards and guides on how to use both the tank and mod.

resize_DSC_0406.JPG

The Build - The Mod – Mfeng

The Mfeng is a decent size and fits lovely in the hand. The quality of the build is outstanding, and it’s so compacted together this isn’t any rattle whatsoever. The finish is rubberised and grips really well and there is no chance of slippage here. The mod is measuring in at 68x44x27mm. So, it is a nice size and looks the part. With a total of 112m with the tank attached, this does have an effect on balance, and sometimes if you’re not careful, it could topple over, which was a flaw on the old Mfeng

The screen is a good size for the size of the Mod and very basic where you can change the brightness to suit. On the screen, it displays the battery life on each cell and the power mode you are in. Again, all the reviews I do are in power mode only. If you request me to take on another mod I can do so and give you a brief outline of what’s in store. The power is in 80w max where I have used it on an RDA and other tanks work pretty well but you can tell a difference in output power on battery cells with an RDA. It does instantly fire at 0.0008s, there is literally zero lag in between pressing the button and the atomiser firing.

I would recommend only using up to 26mm tanks I didn’t have a problem with the 25mm at all and it looked pretty decent with an RDA so a bonus there. Even more compact on that side.

The battery life isn’t the best, but it is only a 200mah battery, I have charged it 4 times and used over a week so in fairness, it isn’t bad. I used the tank at 50-60w which for me was nice and cloudy and the flavour was good. The power output is very good and with the ultra-fast firing of 0.0008s its brilliant. The power lasted right until the internal battery was out of life. I cannot fault the performance and how well this handle.

The fire button is very clicky and it really does have a fast-performing instant fire of 0.0008s. All the buttons are clicky and well-built they seem to be here for a while. The fire button is really big and fires the whole length which is great.

Some other features which are included are as follows;

Firmware Upgradeable

Preheat Function

Material and Mode Selection

Low resistance protection

Fast Charge

Full-size fire button at 0.0008s

resize_DSC_0407.JPG
resize_DSC_0408.JPG
resize_DSC_0418.JPG
resize_DSC_0431.JPG

The Tank – Wolf Tank

So, the highly anticipated Wolf Tank Mini. It took about 10-15 minutes or so to get the full flavour and it was still muted to the point I had to ramp the power up a lot quicker than normal. But once this was done it was fantastic. The filing system is side fill twist top which I like a lot I’ve had no leakages at present which is a first and I can honestly say its really nice and compact, with huge flavour on the Mod.

The tank is 25mm but at its biggest point, it is 27mm. I’ve tried the tank on other devices, but it certainly looks much better on the provided Baby Mfeng.

The bubble glass is 5ml and I would recommend anyone going out there buying it, to use this as previously stated. Airflow is just right, and I find closing it slightly just to get a nice flavour and cloud. It can be easily adjusted and has three portholes for the airflow to pass through so altering is easy and you can get it perfect to your touch.

resize_DSC_0421.JPG
resize_DSC_0422.JPG
resize_DSC_0423.JPG

Pros

· Great in the hand

· Smaller side

· Full-size fire button

· Fast fire

· Clear, basic display

· Great flavour

· Beautiful design

· Solid build

· Fast charge

· Rubberised finish

Cons

· Battery life

· Too small for big hands

resize_DSC_0424.JPG

Conclude

Having Snowwolf products sent is a great and a credit to have with all the qualities of workmanship they have. The designs which are coming out are endless and seem to be always innovated to the point of I want it…or what’s next… for me recommending the products by Sigelei/Snowwolf I would do with my hands up all the way they know what to do and they have been in the game for some time now.

As previously with the original Mfeng this is a beauty and I’m so happy I got the chance to review it. It really feels built to last and of high quality. It still topples over if it isn’t on a flat surface. But that doesn’t matter. I do think the Snowwolf range is awesome and here to stay.

So, I now come down to would I buy this mod? For a secondary kit, it really is one to choose I know I say the battery doesn’t last all very long but it certainly is one for the night out it's easy to use looks good and is so compact that the device is discrete and far better than the everyday pen device.

resize_DSC_0425.JPG

Equipment/Products Used
Mod – Snowwolf Mfeng Baby – Red and Gold
Tank – Snowwolf – Wolf Tank Mini – Red and Gold
E-liquid – Vaperizzo – Rhubarb and Custard Candy– 70/30 - 3mg Nic
Coils – 0.2ohm MS Mesh coil
Batteries – Built in battery 2000mah

Back
Top Bottom