What's new

Rincoe Mechman 228w mesh kit

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
rincoe insta.jpg

Thanks to Ella over @Sourcemore for sending over the rincoe mechman 228w mesh kit
https://www.sourcemore.com/rincoe-mechman-228w-mesh-vape-kit.html

Rincoe, to be 100% truthful I can’t remember hearing of rincoe before or any of their products. I think they must be a relatively new company. Checking their website will show you a handful of other devices, couple of abs mods, couple pod systems and a single cell regulated 80w tube in the same mechman series

Anyway onto what I have for “review” this time, the Rincoe mechman mesh kit. In the kit box you’ll get, as you’d expect, the mod itself, the mesh tank a few spares for the tank, usb cable and manual, no surprises there

rincoemm1.jpg

The included mesh tank is 25mm at the base and 36mm tall (not including the 810 dual o ringed tip) you get a standard slide to fill top cap & the bubble glass gives you a 4.5ml capacity

rincoemm2.jpg

The tank is pretty run of the mill, doesn’t look unique, looks very similar to the uforce tank , or have any innovative features, it’s very basic. As with a lot of these tanks it’s simple assembly, coil in the base and then that coil secures to your top cap,no real chimney

Airflow on this is a little noisy, again it’s due to the size and shape of the airflow on the tank (roughly 10mm by 3mm dual slot) and coil head. Flavours not bad but not as good as some of the other more popular mesh tanks on the market and it does have a tendency to weep a little. I didn’t notice much difference in the 2 supplied coils a single and dual mesh,
rincoemm3.jpg

The mechman mod itself, a dual 18650 228w device, centralised 510. Coming in at 90mm tall x 54mm wide x 29mm deep. There is a massive range of different colours and 3 different door frame designs to choose from
rincoemm4.jpg

rincoemm5.jpg

The board in this one is as simple as it gets, a very stripped down basic affair but all your info is there on screen and well set out, 3 clicks of the light switch style power button and a scroll, gets you a couple of tc options and a bypass mode, that's all.
rincoemm6 (1).jpg

Batteries are easily installed by taking off the back cover, your standard battery tray and ribbon, could do with being a little more visible with the markings, like with every mod it seems
rincoemm6.jpg

rincoemm7.jpg

Using the mod has been great the board seems to perform well, it’s not up there with most regarded boards , but it puts out what feels like accurate power & that's about all you can expect really, there’s no bells and whistles on this and thats either a pro or a con depending on what you want from the device

I’ve had zero issues with mod, everything I’ve tried on it sits nicely on that 510, you’ll want to keep atties to 25mm though

I know what some might think, why haven’t I mentioned the naming of this, well here you go l, firstly I thought it was simply misguided and a misleading name as it’s not a “mech” by any means, but it seems it’s from the appearance of the mod, a mechanical, slightly industrial look, could of been done a lot better and I people will read it’s description or any noobies told, could of been a lot worse, seemingly described as safety regulated and actually be a mech

All in all a pretty decent kit, affordable and uncomplicated, perhaps a nice step into mods from the stick style or maybe a bit of a beater for work, would of liked to see some of the “mechanical” looks in some type of rubberised shock proof style material as well

Cheers for reading

Cracking review mate [emoji4] was interested in reading one about the mechman to see if they was a reason to it's silly name like a special feature or maybe turn the board off properly so it goes full mech guess not [emoji17]

Cracking review mate [emoji4] was interested in reading one about the mechman to see if they was a reason to it's silly name like a special feature or maybe turn the board off properly so it goes full mech guess not [emoji17]

cheers mate
has a bypass, but they never turn of all the safety features , better off with a straight mech imo if you want that, the vapes never the same in bypass as it would be with a mech

Back
Top Bottom