What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review - Ultroner Victory Mod – Stabilised Wood

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
Without a doubt the single 18650 Ultroner Victory Mods are incredibly beautiful to look at. With their elegant lines and seductive finishes. The aesthetics alone is enough to make you wish you had one. However does the Ultroner Victory matters where it truly counts ? Or is it just eye candy ?

To read more click on the link or image below.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vap...reviews/ultroner-victory-mod-stabilised-wood/

Nice looking little thing really.
Good review mate.

sounds like a good well built little mod would be nice to find out more about the chip though dont think its for me and my big thumbs though :( thanks for taking the time to review :)2

sounds like a good well built little mod would be nice to find out more about the chip though dont think its for me and my big thumbs though :( thanks for taking the time to review :)2

I have messaged Ultroner to find out more, but they kept asking me how many I wanted to order LOL

Back
Top Bottom