What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pugsley's uberly efficient and super stern review of the Vapefly & German 103 Kriemhild 200w TC Mod

I have finally found worked out what has been missing the last few months that i have been hiding away....a nice sensible vape review, and yes it's still missing [emoji6]

Cracking, funny and informative as ever pugs
Yeah I was wondering where you'd got to man, glad you're back ;) thanks as always brother, hope you're keeping well :2thumbsup:

Eine weitere großartige, gut geschriebene Rezension, verdammt noch mal, Sie bringen mich immer dazu, Geld auszugeben, haha, Hut ab vor Ihnen, Sir. Machen Sie weiter so, mein Freund, und machen Sie weiter @Steampugs ;)

Eine weitere großartige, gut geschriebene Rezension, verdammt noch mal, Sie bringen mich immer dazu, Geld auszugeben, haha, Hut ab vor Ihnen, Sir. Machen Sie weiter so, mein Freund, und machen Sie weiter @Steampugs ;)
Möge Ihr Hut stabil sein und Ihre Brüste nach Rennmauskot riechen, Milch ist an einem heißen Tag kein gutes Getränk und auch keine matte Emulsion ...
Ich hoffe ich habe das richtig gesagt, mein Deutsch ist bestenfalls lückenhaft (Achselzucken)

Möge Ihr Hut stabil sein und Ihre Brüste nach Rennmauskot riechen, Milch ist an einem heißen Tag kein gutes Getränk und auch keine matte Emulsion ...
Ich hoffe ich habe das richtig gesagt, mein Deutsch ist bestenfalls lückenhaft (Achselzucken)

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1: thanks mate bit sketchy/patchy to say the least :lol1:

That's a lotta accolades to be given in one go....I'm so honored :14: ...first time? lol, you should read my earlier stuff, they worry even me :hmm: lol
Glad you liked it, and I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment ;) thank you :2thumbsup:
I will. I will.
Indeed, entertaining lecture :D.

Back
Top Bottom