What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pugsley's Long and Girthy Review of the Dovpo Topside Dual SE & Carbon Mods

I like your reviews @Pugs1970 they are funny and informative and well worth reading. Makes the Topside Carbon a must have. Thank you

Another wonderfully fun entertaining review.. The carbon is now at the top of my next mod list when funds allow.
Looking forward to your next review.

cracking fucking review now i need to order one :2thumbsup:
Code: CARBON will get you 15% off at vaping101, £127.50 cheapest I have seen it anywhere in the world.... not sure how long it’s active for but working atm...
Not a device I’m interested in but very entertaining review @Pugs1970 nice one...

Code: CARBON will get you 15% off at vaping101, £127.50 cheapest I have seen it anywhere in the world.... not sure how long it’s active for but working atm...
Not a device I’m interested in but very entertaining review @Pugs1970 nice one...
awesome stuff man, not a bad price at all, thanks for posting the link and thanks for the comment!

Back
Top Bottom