What's new

Pugsley compares tentacles with Squid Industry's Double Barrel V3 Mod

I own 2 V2 mods one original USA made (?) and one of the Chinese made model.When I dropped the USA mod it bent the battery connectors and rendered the mod useless.
Now this is my story,i Emailed squid industries for any advice on this matter even offering to pay for repairs BUT I GOT NO REPLY.NOTHING.
After reading up on this matter I found out that it was a common incident and got an answer on a few forums.
So in conclusion these are all beautiful mods but if it fails then your all on your own,no customer support what so ever.
He might help ex service personnel but his customers can go fcuk themselves.
That actually really surprises me, I've been talking to him tonight and he seems like a real stand up bloke, maybe he leaves all that to the manufactures I dunno man, not right though.

That actually really surprises me, I've been talking to him tonight and he seems like a real stand up bloke, maybe he leaves all that to the manufactures I dunno man, not right though.
That could well be true but he is the brand and the brand is him.I can still remember all the unanswered messages on the Squid FB page regarding problems that customers were having.
I'm expecting quite a few messages on this topic as the V2 worked it's magic over here.
BTW I had to fork out over £120 for my original mod with postage and customs.

That could well be true but he is the brand and the brand is him.I can still remember all the unanswered messages on the Squid FB page regarding problems that customers were having.
I'm expecting quite a few messages on this topic as the V2 worked it's magic over here.
BTW I had to fork out over £120 for my original mod with postage and customs.
Jesus....that's pricey, I'm not part of the FB group but I'll check it out, bad customer service is never a good thing, thanks for the heads up though man ;)

Jesus....that's pricey, I'm not part of the FB group but I'll check it out, bad customer service is never a good thing, thanks for the heads up though man ;)
Yeah I can't blame him for that,it was under $100 dollars from Roadside Vapes the rest was postage and HM Customs.
BTW I got great service from Roadside Vapes.
The mod works now but i'm scared to use it due to juice possibly getting into the electrics and frying the board.

on point review as usual :2thumbsup: you got my vote a few days ago fella :D wishing you all the best hope you come out on top you deserve it 100% ;)

Back
Top Bottom