What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My reviews of 2020 so far

Been a good week for incoming items.

Landed today from Sourcemore:

VooPoo DRAG Mini with PnP tank.
https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-drag-mini-platinum-refresh-kit.html
$31.49 VOOPOO Drag Mini Platinum Refresh Kit
code: DRAGMI

Unboxing/ First Impressions
I'm surprised just how damn good this kit looks and feels, shockingly I even like the huge DRAG logo on the one side due to the way it curves and the sheen, the size is pretty good too, smaller than the Argus GT but that's mainly down to the inbuilt battery, the PnP tank works well on it too, though I think this is going to become a MTL setup for me as it's compact enough for the pocket though perhaps a bit weighty.

Vandy Vape Pulse II
https://www.sourcemore.com/vandy-vape-pulse-v2-box-mod.html
$37.86 Vandy Vape Pulse V2 Mod
code:VVP

Unboxing / First Impressions
Another pleasant surprise for me, I will be honest, I only agreed to review the Pulse II as there was little other choice of items that weren't already being reviewed by myself or other reviewers, I honestly couldn't see the point of a 'new' version, I was more than happy with my Pulse 80 and didn't think that the Pulse II would offer much more but as soon as I opened the box and picked it up I was smiling, the chassis is so much more ergonomic, it feels so smooth and comfortable, the screen is super bright and adjustable, the panels are so much better than earlier versions, there's a very slight curve in them and the Silver Carbon Fibre is metallic with a nice sheen to it, 21700 battery capacity and a new bottom filling system are also welcome - A great upgrade that makes my Pulse 80 look crap.

VooPoo MTL PnP 2ml tank
http://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-pnp-mtl-pod-cartridge.html

Unboxing isn't important as it's similar to the excitement of unboxing a pack of coils, the first thing I did was shove it onto the above DRAG Mini with the PnP 510 adaptor, yet another smile, for me it actually looks better than the 4.5ml, the bulge in the base now perfectly matches the curves of the tank proportionally and has a very Arabian look to it, the drip tip is perfect too, airflow isn't as tight as I prefer even with the AFC fully closed but I wouldn't say it was too loose, much tighter than something like the Vaporesso XTRA which I quite happily lived with, the main test will be vaping on it and I have some 1.2 Ohm coils to try.
https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-pnp-replacement-coil.html

Last edited:
Been a good week for incoming items.

Landed today from Sourcemore:

VooPoo DRAG Mini with PnP tank.
Unboxing/ First Impressions
I'm surprised just how damn good this kit looks and feels, shockingly I even like the huge DRAG logo on the one side due to the way it curves and the sheen, the size is pretty good too, smaller than the Argus GT but that's mainly down to the inbuilt battery, the PnP tank works well on it too, though I think this is going to become a MTL setup for me as it's compact enough for the pocket though perhaps a bit weighty.

Vandy Vape Pulse II
Another pleasant surprise for me, I will be honest, I only agreed to review the Pulse II as there was little other choice of items that weren't already being reviewed by myself or other reviewers, I honestly couldn't see the point of a 'new' version, I was more than happy with my Pulse 80 and didn't think that the Pulse II would offer much more but as soon as I opened the box and picked it up I was smiling, the chassis is so much more ergonomic, it feels so smooth and comfortable, the screen is super bright and adjustable, the panels are so much better than earlier versions, there's a very slight curve in them and the Silver Carbon Fibre is metallic with a nice sheen to it, 21700 battery capacity and a new bottom filling system are also welcome - A great upgrade that makes my Pulse 80 look crap.

VooPoo MTL PnP 2ml tank
Unboxing isn't important as it's similar to the excitement of unboxing a pack of coils, the first thing I did was shove it onto the above DRAG Mini with the PnP 510 adaptor, yet another smile, for me it actually looks better than the 4.5ml, the bulge in the base now perfectly matches the curves of the tank proportionally and has a very Arabian look to it, the drip tip is perfect too, airflow isn't as tight as I prefer even with the AFC fully closed but I wouldn't say it was too loose, much tighter than something like the Vaporesso XTRA which I quite happily lived with, the main test will be vaping on it and I have some 1.2 Ohm coils to try.

Where did you get the MTL pods from pls? Ignore my stupidity Sourcemore. Note to self read above post first.

Last edited:
No probs lol

I will let you know how it vapes asap (before you forget) :18:

Lol, I’ve just ordered the Silver knight DragS and a XL pnp tank from ecigone and the MTL pods from Sourcemore. I also whacked a Galaxies MTL rta on the order. I now need to stop spending money. An illness I tell thee!

The Drag S and the MTL tank should look great, I quite fancy a Drag X, the downside of reviewing so much is you don't get chance to go back to favourites (poor me eh?), I totally forgot about my Galaxies MTL RTA and the superb RDTA version.

The Drag S and the MTL tank should look great, I quite fancy a Drag X, the downside of reviewing so much is you don't get chance to go back to favourites (poor me eh?), I totally forgot about my Galaxies MTL RTA and the superb RDTA version.

I needed a Mod to match my Herdy Cup [emoji1787]
IMG_0397.jpg

Back
Top Bottom