What's new

My reviews of 2020 so far

ObliQ review is now live, I know it's 2021 but this one was from 2020 and in my Best Of list for sure, run out of coils and gutted!

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/joyetech-obliq-pod-kit.html

2 more from 2020 waiting to live:
Aspire Zero G - Simply Superb
Aspire MYNUS Vapourless Pod - It's a Pod.......... It's vapourless. (No matter how hard I tried I couldn't resist calling it MyAnus throughout the review).

I am still trying to work out how and where to put my 2020 Best Of roundup, graphics and decisions are all done but struggling on keeping it short enough.

View attachment 236394 View attachment 236395

Thanks for the reviews. They sound interesting and quality. Zero G looks tempting.

The Nautilus Prime X looks more of a DL device to me, 220 watts or is it a different one?

That must be something different mate. Prime X is an AIO with top speed of 60 watts.

brown-nautilus-prime-x.jpg

Not sure whether to do a 2021 thread or not, I'm not sure if this section was the right place for it? thoughts please.
I've had a few bits already this year:

Uwell Tripod PCC Pod Kit
Turns out it's a bit shit as a tripod but I'm really enjoying the MTL vape.

Uwell-Tripod-PCC-Pod-Camera.jpg

Rincoe Jellybox 228 TC Mod
Hating the name but loving the mod, great value for money at under 30 notes!

Rincoe_Jellybox_228W_Mod-8.jpg

Also just received the new Vaporesso Swag PX80 pod/mod kit, opened the box and had a quick look, the carbon fibre panel with embedded screen looks superb and feels great in the hand, 18650 and takes the new leak-proof GTX coils so I can see this rating well, the 'podank' looks fugly though.

I'm really trying to get the Hotcig RDS replacement sorted as it is bloody awesome, I really think the fault was a one off, I managed to fix mine but damaged it in the process but it is vaping superbly, the coils are fantastic and a decent MTL & RDL draw from it.
Usually if I receive a faulty kit it tends to get binned and don't pursue a replacement but this kit needs a proper review.

Hotcig_RDS_Pod_Kit-2.jpg

Not sure whether to do a 2021 thread or not, I'm not sure if this section was the right place for it? thoughts please.
I've had a few bits already this year:

Uwell Tripod PCC Pod Kit
Turns out it's a bit shit as a tripod but I'm really enjoying the MTL vape.

View attachment 236858

Rincoe Jellybox 228 TC Mod
Hating the name but loving the mod, great value for money at under 30 notes!

View attachment 236859

Also just received the new Vaporesso Swag PX80 pod/mod kit, opened the box and had a quick look, the carbon fibre panel with embedded screen looks superb and feels great in the hand, 18650 and takes the new leak-proof GTX coils so I can see this rating well, the 'podank' looks fugly though.

I'm really trying to get the Hotcig RDS replacement sorted as it is bloody awesome, I really think the fault was a one off, I managed to fix mine but damaged it in the process but it is vaping superbly, the coils are fantastic and a decent MTL & RDL draw from it.
Usually if I receive a faulty kit it tends to get binned and don't pursue a replacement but this kit needs a proper review.

View attachment 236864

Think you need a 2021 thread. Some interesting stuff already for this year.

Keep the thread and just change the title

"My reviews so far" simple as that ;)

I would definitely go with a 2021 thread mate. I’ve enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom