What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My 2019 Reviews list (27 Reviews)

I see where you're coming from, I'm the same with other box mods and like the options of thumb or finger firing etc.

But it's only when you get this in your hand you get why it is actually one of its main strengths, sooooo damn comfortable and feels like an extension of you hand the way it sits, great while vaping and might sound sad but I just enjoy holding it :12:

I actually prefer it to the original Mag which I rated as very comfortable.
Yeah, personal choice and what a person likes can vary hugely. Like wine, what's the best wine? The one you like the best. So I guess if one loves the way something feels and looks then its like that. And that choice is just as right and relevant to them as is a polar opposite to the other. In other words what Im trying to say is my thoughts dont and cant negate another's, like yours.
Speaking of Mag's. What's with that P3 thing and that huge overhang section at the rear? It's like they added a tiny bench section to hold things on! Great they went IP67 with it but they need to slap the person who designed that monstrosity.

Speaking of Mag's. What's with that P3 thing and that huge overhang section at the rear? It's like they added a tiny bench section to hold things on! Great they went IP67 with it but they need to slap the person who designed that monstrosity.

Yeah styling is subjective, just reviewed the VooPoo Alpha Zip and that's another that some will love or hate (I love it) due to its styling rather than functionality.

The Mag P3 doesn't appeal to me at all and I think you summed it up perfectly with "Monstrosity" the rest of the Mag series had some stylish curves but the P3 looks like they didn't finish styling it, a CAD draft, it's one I won't be buying even if its cheap.

No surprise I like the review & pics, But I would rather buy the intended, cant alter watts it aint happening.
My first instinct was to return it as it had no adjust-ability but the coils really are spot on with a 21700 battery, the drop off as the battery drains isn't too dramatic either, Instead of returning it I ended up ordering 2 more (1 for my son) and another for me mainly as the price was half the price of the tank alone - Billy Bargain even if you don't get on with the mod.

No surprise I like the review & pics, But I would rather buy the intended, cant alter watts it aint happening.

Unless its a "billy bargain". Damn it fell into my shopping cart

Mine arrived from Sourcemore arrived today, proper Bubble glass and non TPD straight glass included so even more of a bargain, though the Red & Gold is a little disappointing as the gold is more orange. Silver option is definitely the best option IMO.

If you haven't got a 21700 battery its time to get to Fogstar, 18650 hits okay but not as good as a 21700, 20700 works but doesn't last as long.

Mine arrived from Sourcemore arrived today, proper Bubble glass and non TPD straight glass included so even more of a bargain, though the Red & Gold is a little disappointing as the gold is more orange. Silver option is definitely the best option IMO.

If you haven't got a 21700 battery its time to get to Fogstar, 18650 hits okay but not as good as a 21700, 20700 works but doesn't last as long.

I only have 18650, will try those first, like a cooler vape so I will be happy or maybe not, I usually vape below the recommended, ordered black / rainbow. Just read on here about a discount code, " after " I ordered, damn. $ 9.99 now. lol

Latest review is up for the Voopoopoopoopoooooo (toilet humour still amuses me) Zip Alpha Kit.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/voopoo-alpha-zip-180w-tc-kit-with-maat-tank.html

It would have had a higher score at this 'Crazy Price' £29.99 from Ecigone :11:
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/voopoo-alpha-zip-180w-tc-kit-with-maat-tank

Voopoo_Alpha_Zip_Maat_Kit-2.jpg

I only have 18650, will try those first, like a cooler vape so I will be happy or maybe not, I usually vape below the recommended, ordered black / rainbow. Just read on here about a discount code, " after " I ordered, damn. $ 9.99 now. lol
Seriously? $9.99 :11: which code did you see?
You can hate the mod and love the tank and it's still a bargain for the Baby V2 tank - I think I 'NEED' another as it pisses all over the Prince tank.

Seriously? $9.99 :11: which code did you see?
You can hate the mod and love the tank and it's still a bargain for the Baby V2 tank - I think I 'NEED' another as it pisses all over the Prince tank.

Yep, just tried code and it works, damn -
M270K

you getting 3 more . lol

Back
Top Bottom