What's new

My 2019 Reviews list (27 Reviews)

Lol I have mine sat in a nail varnish stand too, again I store all the boxes neatly stored away.

I have tried and reviewed the Falcon King as part of this kit:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/horizon-tech-falcon-king-pen-vape-kit.html

Since that review I have discovered the mod is a little under-powered, I didn't buy any new coils so it might be better than I thought, have you compared it to the Freemax Mesh Pro?

No, I’ve kind of stopped DTL’ing. Happy with my MTL world. Got a king and a spare coil. I won on here. Happy to post off to you If you want it.in fact was it you I won it off? [emoji23]

Just read your Aegis boost review. 9.5 out of 10, I guess you liked it.

Just read your Aegis boost review. 9.5 out of 10, I guess you liked it.
I do indeed, novelty hasn't worn off, AIO of 2019 with stock coils for me, hoping the RDTA performs but I can't see it beating the Boost Mesh Coils for pure flavour, ideal for DTL & MTL (I have 2 of them now).

Since my review I've had some condensation issues with MTL but dry as a bone for DTL, nothing I can't live with.

Working on a 2019 roundup of my Top 3 of each type; tanks, rda's, squonk mods, normal mods, aio's etc. There's some tight calls, especially in the AIO category.

My review of the mysterious and excellent Smok Mag M270 is now up:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/smok-mag-m270-baby-v2-kit.html

It was possibly the best surprise of 2019 for me, with a 21700 battery this mod hits perfectly :)

Smok_Mag_M270_Kit-1.jpg

Great review and pics mate. It looks comfortable to hold, but only made to be so being held in a specific way. Myself I like to hold my gear whichever way I feel like when I pick it up. I dont think I could put up with a Mag mod for very long because of it.

Great review and pics mate. It looks comfortable to hold, but only made to be so being held in a specific way. Myself I like to hold my gear whichever way I feel like when I pick it up. I dont think I could put up with a Mag mod for very long because of it.
I see where you're coming from, I'm the same with other box mods and like the options of thumb or finger firing etc.

But it's only when you get this in your hand you get why it is actually one of its main strengths, sooooo damn comfortable and feels like an extension of you hand the way it sits, great while vaping and might sound sad but I just enjoy holding it :12:

I actually prefer it to the original Mag which I rated as very comfortable.

No surprise I like the review & pics, But I would rather buy the intended, cant alter watts it aint happening.

Back
Top Bottom