What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My 2019 Reviews list (27 Reviews)

I would be interested in your top 3 mate, we have very similar tastes MTL wise.

For RTAs, it would be the Glaz Mini, Kayfun Prime and Kayfun Lite. Not totally sure on the order as it probably changes.
BTW I have the Nozzle kit for the Prime, which gives you 2 extra under coil options. The 5 hole version is my favourite.

Last edited:
I would be interested in your top 3 mate, we have very similar tastes MTL wise.

As for AIOs I have a new contender for top spot. Thinkvape Zeta is giving amazing flavour with the stock 1 ohm coil. Have just received the RBA today so will be putting that in a spare pod.

As for AIOs I have a new contender for top spot. Thinkvape Zeta is giving amazing flavour with the stock 1 ohm coil. Have just received the RBA today so will be putting that in a spare pod.
I was nano seconds away from ordering one today but it was from Slowttech + 7 Days for the RBA so I thought twice about it, I ended up raiding the Ecigone Sale for some MTL pens, Pal 2 pen & Vapefly MTL pen and I bought only my 2nd proper Smok mod of the year which is very bling and Smok hater fodder for sure :18:

Keen to hear your thoughts on the RBA.

I still haven't got the 22mm Prime so added it to my Basket thanks

Great review as always. Got my second one out today to build for the first time and realised there was an O-ring missing from my first one and that’s why it was leaking from the air flow ring. Both dry as a bone now. Loving this tank. I don’t need 3....
Had a shopping fit today so I'm going to have to wait until 2020 to get myself a 'Spare'.

I'm now going through my MTL attys to retire, Doggystyle served it's purpose but now obsolete along with another 5 tanks, RDA's are my next target for thinning the herd.....

With all the great AIO's and RTA's 2019 has been a hell of a good year for MTL.
DTL has been a bit average tank wise, I still haven't found a Freemax Mesh Pro beater, there's been a few decent mods though.

Had a shopping fit today so I'm going to have to wait until 2020 to get myself a 'Spare'.

I'm now going through my MTL attys to retire, Doggystyle served it's purpose but now obsolete along with another 5 tanks, RDA's are my next target for thinning the herd.....

With all the great AIO's and RTA's 2019 has been a hell of a good year for MTL.
DTL has been a bit average tank wise, I still haven't found a Freemax Mesh Pro beater, there's been a few decent mods though.

Too true, I’ve got a bit of a tank graveyard as well. All clean and sitting pretty in my make-shift nail varnish/ tank holder. As well as all the packaging I refuse to throw out. Next on the list is definitely the Zeta and the RBA for the boost. I’m pretty restrained on mods. I’ve far too many. You tried the Falcon King?

Too true, I’ve got a bit of a tank graveyard as well. All clean and sitting pretty in my make-shift nail varnish/ tank holder. As well as all the packaging I refuse to throw out. Next on the list is definitely the Zeta and the RBA for the boost. I’m pretty restrained on mods. I’ve far too many. You tried the Falcon King?
Lol I have mine sat in a nail varnish stand too, again I store all the boxes neatly stored away.

I have tried and reviewed the Falcon King as part of this kit:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/horizon-tech-falcon-king-pen-vape-kit.html

Since that review I have discovered the mod is a little under-powered, I didn't buy any new coils so it might be better than I thought, have you compared it to the Freemax Mesh Pro?

Back
Top Bottom