What's new

My 2019 Reviews list (27 Reviews)

I use mine on squonk mods so 2ml isn't an issue but as a stand alone RDTA yeah it isn't enough.

Exactly that. Only Squonk I’ve got is the Topside though which is too big and heavy for me..... Maybe I should look to trade it for a smaller one. Pico Squeeze 2 or something.... Might take a look at the new Aegis Squonker

Semi regulated, all the safety features, fixed power like bypass mode which works a treat for MTL builds - fire & forget :)

Road testing the Glaz Mini MTL RTA - spoiler alert - 23mm is a shitter but that's all I have to complain about - the tank is simply top draw, flavour and airflow is fantastic, going to be a tight 'compared to' for best of 2019, its that good I've had to drop my nic level to 10mg as I am hammering it.

Review will be up in due coarse but I highly recommend it and a solid 9/10 - would have been a 9.5/10 but for its 23mm diameter.

A bit late for Santa to deliver but I will highlight the best of 2019 with updated usage comments - surprise of the year:
Sense Orbit Baby Pod
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/sense-orbit-baby-pod.html
In A Nutshell Review
Just another f*#king pod? Yes indeed but a superb one that manages to jump out from the crowd, it has become one of the best stock coil pods I have tried for immense flavour and a satisfying draw, and feels like quality in the hand.

Score = 8.0 out of 10 – One of the best pods available.

Novelty factor has not worn off, long life coils and the flavour from this little bugger easily makes it into my Top 10

potv_logo_xmas.png

Nice review Si
It's the best RTA of this year for MTL definitely. [emoji106]
Thanks @Jon The Vape :)

I'm missing mine as I'm exclusively using the Wasp Nano MTL RTA to review, that said I'm surprisingly really enjoying it, it's a weird one and feels like a really good pod draw is the best way I can describe it.

Juries still out if it makes my top 3 but a hidden gem for sure, Ecigone have them cheap too.

1 more alternate build and I can go back to my Glaz :)

Back
Top Bottom