What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My 2019 Reviews list (27 Reviews)

Cracking reviews @Vapaneezer Scrooge, Just read the ones for the Holic & STNG MTL RDA’s
Superb matey, very informative, very detailed and your photos etc are next level. I’m just waiting for a Glaz Mini to turn up but now I’m off to look at these two RDA’s. Hopefully pick them up over Christmas. Keep up the good work :2thumbsup:

Thank you :) hardest part is thinking how to make them look different, just 3D Printing some Meeseeks so they should appear in the future :18:

Looks like I am well out of the loop Glaz Mini wise :(

Thank you :) hardest part is thinking how to make them look different, just 3D Printing some Meeseeks so they should appear in the future :18:

Looks like I am well out of the loop Glaz Mini wise :(

I’m outta the Loop too I’m afraid. Not been about much the past 3-4 months so time to catch up a bit & pick up a bit of new gear.

Cracking reviews @Vapaneezer Scrooge, Just read the ones for the Holic & STNG MTL RDA’s
Superb matey, very informative, very detailed and your photos etc are next level. I’m just waiting for a Glaz Mini to turn up but now I’m off to look at these two RDA’s. Hopefully pick them up over Christmas. Keep up the good work :2thumbsup:
How's the Glaz Mini? hopefully I have one incoming to review so looking forward to it, it's a shame I sold my Titan as it would have made a funny comparison :18:

Titan-15.jpg

How's the Glaz Mini? hopefully I have one incoming to review so looking forward to it, it's a shame I sold my Titan as it would have made a funny comparison :18:

View attachment 206514

Have not had the chance to put a build in the Glaz yet,, been so busy at work that I’ve just kept topping up the Doggy’s... Once this weeks out of the way hopefully I’ll get it up and running.

Have not had the chance to put a build in the Glaz yet,, been so busy at work that I’ve just kept topping up the Doggy’s... Once this weeks out of the way hopefully I’ll get it up and running.
Mine has arrived, just got to photograph it then I can play with my new toy :)

In the meantime a not so new but new to me review of this superb mtl atty.
Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA Review
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/vapefly-galaxies-mtl-squonk-rdta.html

Look forward to your review on the Glaz.
I have had a Galaxies RDTA for some time now, fantastic little piece of kit IMO and in regular rotation.. I will look to pick up another in the Xmas sales if I can :14:

Back
Top Bottom