What's new

Lost vape Hyperion dna100c mod

red5

Achiever
My review of the Lost Vape Hyperion dna100c mod is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/lost-vape-hyperion.html
843D17C5-AC1D-491A-9DEF-3AD1EC108C4E.jpeg

Many thanks to @Sourcemore for sending it out for review

Looks to be a really good mod, but too big and bulky for my needs. A good read anyway.

Lost Vape have lost their way unfortunately, from releasing stylish desirable mods to this geekvape clone, sad days.

It's a long way from their glory days of the Drone, Therion and Paranormal though.

I'd like to see them getting some designers in to create something special like an all-metal mod or some other material.

I have a therion... hate having to finger fcuk the batteries in and out, bad design in my books, does look nice though. For these single battery ip67/8 rated mods there’s probably not a lot they can do for the looks because of the design requirements to meet the rating.

Nice review @red5 and for a beater mod I quite like the look of it.:clapping: I'm a touch perplexed though why lost vape would put a DNA into a beater mod that makes it more than double the price of its competition:hmm: Don't get me wrong I really rate the DNA boards, but I prefer them to be wrapped into something a bit more classy and treated with some respect.;)

@Squidgy there's always the chance they'll release a non-dna version down the road... just so long as they don't cock up the name again.

Nice review @red5 and for a beater mod I quite like the look of it.:clapping: I'm a touch perplexed though why lost vape would put a DNA into a beater mod that makes it more than double the price of its competition:hmm: Don't get me wrong I really rate the DNA boards, but I prefer them to be wrapped into something a bit more classy and treated with some respect.;)

I think they've just identified a new segment of the market, Squidgy. There is the Aegis Solo/Max - and all the Aegis lookalikes but nothing in the rugged premium category for those with deeper pockets or the DNA fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom