What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Grus 100w Kit.

Hi Robert, the tops and bases of the UB Pro pod are identical and completely interchangeable. The 510 base will fit any other 510 equipped mod.

very disappointed that your statement is incorrect, though i kind of wanted a new mod your advise was the deciding factor on the grus kit.
as i already have the uras i believed from your comment that i could use the base of the grus tank with ursa pods if the ursa breaks and i cannot.
the threading on the grus pod is considerably smaller in width then the threading on the ursa pods.
both grus and ursa may both have UB Pro pods but they are both different and not interchangeable by any means.

I'm sorry Robert but we may have been talking at cross purposes or you may have misunderstood me. As I've said the UB Pro tank is the UB Pro tank. It's now the same pod used on both kits. Which Grus did you get? The older one or the new quest?

I'm sorry Robert but we may have been talking at cross purposes or you may have misunderstood me. As I've said the UB Pro tank is the UB Pro tank. It's now the same pod used on both kits. Which Grus did you get? The older one or the new quest?
i bought the grus quest kit with UB pro tank.
the top pod of the grus tank when removed from the base is narrower then the pods on the ursa so will not fit the ursa airflow ring and an ursa pod will not fit the grus tank base.
my guess is that although the these are called UB pro tank & UB pro pod the actual "pod" parts are different and not interchangeable as you would think they would be.

shame as lost vape certainly missed a trick here as this would be a good selling point if they were compatible with each other so anyone who has the grus kit having issues with say the plastic pod cracking could buy a ursa pod rather then buying a complete tank or maybe already has the ursa anyway with spare pods as i do.

@robert harvey

I have the Grus with the UB Pro tank. I bought the 5ml version of the pod to replace the daft bunged up 2ml version, which was a shame as the kit pod was glass. So there is no need to buy the full tank.

I am surprised that they are not interchangeable. I got the Grus UB Pro Pod from eCigone and they also have the Ursa UB Pro Pod (albeit out of stock right now). Frankly, the 2 items are indistinguishable.

Grus to the left, Ursa to the right
Grus UB Pro.pngUrsa UB Pro.png

Last edited:
20211007_165629.jpg
@robert harvey

I have the Grus with the UB Pro tank. I bought the 5ml version of the pod to replace the daft bunged up 2ml version, which was a shame as the kit pod was glass. So there is no need to buy the full tank.

I am surprised that they are not interchangeable. I got the Grus UB Pro Pod from eCigone and they also have the Ursa UB Pro Pod (albeit out of stock right now). Frankly, the 2 items are indistinguishable.

Grus to the left, Ursa to the right
View attachment 255775View attachment 255776

checking eCigone they have indeed the grus pod listed as available but the ursa pod as out of stock to me this confirms they are not the same, if they were they would be listed as grus/uras pods.
the stock photos may appear identical but i can confirm they are not.

Robert, are you sure you're not confusing the UB tank and the UB Pro? The Pro is much bigger than the standard UB.

Last edited:
Robert, are you sure you're not confusing the UB tank and the UB Pro? The Pro is much bigger than the standard UB.

definitely not, it makes no difference in any case, both Ursa Pod & Ursa Pro Pod have identical threading in any case as needed to fit the Ursa airflow ring so they would both fit in any case but no the pod i have tried is the pro pod one.
if you look at the list of contents of the items i bought you will see both the first ursa list and the second grus list both showing pro pod and both using UB coils yet they are both a different size as you can see in the picture that though not a great image due to lighting is still obviously showing the different sizes.

1x Ursa Quest Device
1x Ursa Pro Pod Tank (Pre-installed)
1x Ursa Pod Tank
1x 0.2Ohm UB M4 Coil
1x 0.15Ohm UB Pro P1 Coil
1x 18650 Adaptor
1x 810 Drip tip (Pre-installed on Ursa Pro Pod Tank)
1x 510 Drip Tip (Pre-installed on Ursa Pod Tank)
1x 510 Adaptor
1x Airflow Control Base (Pre-installed)
1x Type-C Cable
1x Warranty Card
1x Set of O-rings
1x User Manual

1x Grus 100w Device
1x 0.15ohm UB Pro P1 Coil
1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
1x Type-C Cable
1x User Manual
1x UB Pro Pod Tank (2ml)
1x 810 Driptip
1x 0.3ohm UB Pro P3 Coils
4x O-rings
1x Warranty Card

and is even listed on ecigone as ursa UB pro pod.
here - https://ecigone.co.uk/products/lost-vape-ursa-ub-pro-pod-tank

to me the most telling point here is the grus pod is available and the ursa pod is out of stock, if they were both the same they would probably be under one buying option as grus/ursa pod.

i am still thinking they are only called UB Pro as they use the UB Pro coils but would otherwise just be called grus pod & ursa pod..

at least the coils are the same that's one thing, and now i don't need to continuously change out the Ursa pods to use a standard tank it will save a bit of wear & tear on the Ursa pod grips.

it would have just been a big bonus if i could use the Ursa pods on the Grus, maybe one day some bright spark will release a 510 threaded base for the Ursa pods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom