What's new

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Kit.

Well after someone saying that the Legion of Vapers had them in stock and at a good price I just HAD to order one!! I love white mods and this is very classy looking to my eyes. The tank performs beautifully with just the right amount of restriction for my mtl vaping and I have lots of z coils in stock. All in all I am VERY pleased with this kit!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210617_143619.jpg
    IMG_20210617_143619.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 77
Well after someone saying that the Legion of Vapers had them in stock and at a good price I just HAD to order one!! I love white mods and this is very classy looking to my eyes. The tank performs beautifully with just the right amount of restriction for my mtl vaping and I have lots of z coils in stock. All in all I am VERY pleased with this kit!!

Money well spent then. I didn't expect too many disappointments. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

Lets just hope the White stays White.

They only had 2 colours when I checked, if they had black I would have find it hard to resist ... I don't know if I need another mod tbh :))

Would you mind posting a picture of mod next to something comparable please? 21700 battery?

They only had 2 colours when I checked, if they had black I would have find it hard to resist ... I don't know if I need another mod tbh :))

Would you mind posting a picture of mod next to something comparable please? 21700 battery?
The one on the left is the Vaporesso Armour Pro (21700) so hardly any difference.

Attachments

• IMG_20210617_155253.jpg
    IMG_20210617_155253.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 70

That does look classy quincey.

Back
Top Bottom