What's new

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Kit.

So this f0 mode... Gimmick or makes a difference?

Apparently F0 does work and sends an alternating current through the coil to preserve it's life, although I can't personally tell any difference in the flavour between hertz settings.

That said, the refresh system does seem to work noticeably. I swear I can tell the difference after refreshing a coil, particularly on an RTA.

Apparently F0 does work and sends an alternating current through the coil to preserve it's life, although I can't personally tell any difference in the flavor between hertz settings.

That said, the refresh system does seem to work noticeably. I swear I can tell the difference after refreshing a coil, particularly on an RTA.

Thanks for your reply.

I was really intrigued with Sensis and now this came out with external battery which I like. all those extra modes sound interesting its just if they actual work... well according to you at least one does so that's a start :)

Thanks for your reply.

I was really intrigued with Sensis and now this came out with external battery which I like. all those extra modes sound interesting its just if they actual work... well according to you at least one does so that's a start :)
It's a really odd one and shows how subjective these things are as I actually found the opposite, I really couldn't tell any difference when using refresh at all but I found that F0 made subtle differences to how my liquid tasted but again only really with an RTA.

It's a really odd one and shows how subjective these things are as I actually found the opposite, I really couldn't tell any difference when using refresh at all but I found that F0 made subtle differences to how my liquid tasted but again only really with an RTA.

what tank/tanks do you use? I am only using MTL RTA's (Chuthlu, ares2, kayfun 2019 clone, gas mods)

Back
Top Bottom