What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin coolfire mini zenith D22 kit.

I chain vape and I get over a day (and my day's tend to be looong currently).
The original Coolidge 2000mah mod I have that is over four and was used daily for a few years still seems to hold a charge as long as it ever did so they're good lipo cells.
This batteries are good quality I reckon. My Kroma A is still going strong after hundreds of recharges and I haven't noticed a drop off in run time. Don't doubt there would be if measured but it sure isn't noticeable.

This batteries are good quality I reckon. My Kroma A is still going strong after hundreds of recharges and I haven't noticed a drop off in run time. Don't doubt there would be if measured but it sure isn't noticeable.
Innokin's director is mental over quality. You will find internally they are way better built than many competitors (hence the slightly higher price point).
They worked with evolv when creating their board / battery and charging point back in the day.
The company really hate giving the end user the control over the battery too (hence why so many are still built in lipo's). They believe it's foolish putting in so much safety focus to then hand the most dangerous element to the end user.
They actually refused to offer an 18650 version for ages but the market demanded it.

Back
Top Bottom