What's new

innokin adept/zlide starter kit.

Because you are using a 50/50 juice this will not be helping with your vapour production. Maybe try a 70/30 and see how it goes.

mattc1.
Cheers, I did try a 70/30 but in honesty it was worse. I got the same amount of cloud but virtually no throat hit.

Just another quick question, can I change the tank and thus have a different coil do most tanks screw in to the zlide?

Im not to sure as it is something i don't really follow all the new things, but @eyeball kid may well be able to tell you more as he has used this device so he may well come in and say he's opinion bud :)

Cheers, I did try a 70/30 but in honesty it was worse. I got the same amount of cloud but virtually no throat hit.

Just another quick question, can I change the tank and thus have a different coil do most tanks screw in to the zlide?
Yes you can change the tank but it's very much a mtl mod. I passed mine onto someone on here after I reviewed it and it's been a while but as I remember there's some adjustability but in the mtl wattage area
>1.0ohm: 11.0W-12.0W-13.0W-14.0W

<1.0ohm: 14.0W-15.0W-16.0W-17.0W
Solid a a rock though.

yeah that makes sense higher VG won't give you more vapour, it's just a thicker, denser vapour (with less throat hit)

yeah you can screw virtually any tank onto the mod.

It's tricky because vaping is such a personal thing, for me this kit gives plenty of vapour, if I want more I just take a longer pull. .. but on balance it produces more than any MTL RTA I use.

Yes you can change the tank but it's very much a mtl mod. I passed mine onto someone on here after I reviewed it and it's been a while but as I remember there's at one adjustability but in the mtl wattage area.
Solid a a rock though.

It will give either 11,12,13,14w for above ohm coils and 14,15,16,17w for below.

... which is more than enough for MTL, I never use mine above the minimum settings.

Vaping the 0.8ohm coil right now in the Zenith II at 15w and it's proper cloudy MTL.

Vaping the 0.8ohm coil right now in the Zenith II at 15w and it's proper cloudy MTL.
Thanks again for your help,

It maybe is just me not being used to it yet and still tampering with it. I'll persevere for a while and if I come with any plan or solution I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help though and great site learnt a lot already

Thanks again for your help,

It maybe is just me not being used to it yet and still tampering with it. I'll persevere for a while and if I come with any plan or solution I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help though and great site learnt a lot already

No worries, just out of interest what nicotine level are you vaping? Were you smoking before? ..... I'm wondering if the nicotine is too low for you and that's why it's not hitting the spot.

Fogging up the campsite Berg style.

actually that was a bit of an exaggeration, it's an average amount... but 15w is the minimum recommended so it could produce more. :)

.... i'm just sad because my heisen has gone.

Back
Top Bottom