What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Lucid Kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. We are back again with a hardware review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to geekvape for the chance to check out this kit. As usual all the opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

20190123_123936.jpg

So let's look at the kit contents

In the box you get

1 X lucid mod
1 X lumi tank
Usb cable
Spare tank plug
And all the bits of paper no one looks at.

So let's start with the lumi tank.

This is geekvapes take on the disposable tank. It is a sealed unit so once the coil dies so does that tank. It is filled with a 0.30hm mesh kanthal coil rated at 30w-45w, best at 35w-40w. It has a 4ml capacity. Top fill, bottom airflow. I have had no issue at all with the tank although this is a plastic tank you may need to be carefully what juice you use in it. The best wattage rating, I found 35w perfect. Up at 40w it was tasting slightly burnt.

20190123_123948.jpg

Now let's move on to the lucid mod.

This is a single 18650 cell mod. Powered by the advanced AS chipset.

Power - 5w-80w
Resistance - 0.05-5.0ohm

This mod has wattage mode, bypass mode and TC.

5 clicks on and off
3 clicks to get into the menu
Fire and + to lock the wattage

The mod it's self has worked faultlessly. The battery is inserted from the top and is held in place with a screw on cap similar to the capo and Pico mods. It has a 0.69 inch OLED screen which shows battery level, ohms, wattage, and most importantly the puff counter.

20190123_123940.jpg

Pros

Although I am not a fan of a disposable tanks. This is perfect for anyone with dexterity issues.

Loads of flavour and vapour production from the mesh coil.

Lightweight and a nice shape. Fits in the hand nicely

Great 80w chipset

Cons

I haven't really found anything to be honest.

If I was to say anything it would be the battery cap threading could be a bit smoother.

Also I would of liked to see a spare tank included in the kit.

I have seen this kit for sale for around the £20 mark.

https://www.geekvape.com/project/lucid-kit/

Back
Top Bottom