What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FreeMax Twister 30w kit review

Once again for those of you who don’t frequent the front page that much my review of the FreeMax Twister 30w kit is now online: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/starter-kit/freemax-twister-30w.html

Many thanks to @Freemaxtech for sending the kit out for review and as always feel free to leave questions or comments below... just add an @red5 tag so I spot it.
Great review @red5 it pretty much echoes how I felt. Shame about the coils for you as I really rate that new Fireluke22 tank.

Thanks for the feedback @ForestMagpie.
Those 904L coils are a problem for me, I get the same problems with nichrome so I suspect it’s down to the nickel content which sadly means I can’t continue to use the FireLuke 22 tank or the awesome AutoPod50... I’m especially bummed about the AutoPod as I really enjoyed that but it’s just not worth it when I end up with a mouthful of ulcers after a week!

Thanks for the feedback @ForestMagpie.
Those 904L coils are a problem for me, I get the same problems with nichrome so I suspect it’s down to the nickel content which sadly means I can’t continue to use the FireLuke 22 tank or the awesome AutoPod50... I’m especially bummed about the AutoPod as I really enjoyed that but it’s just not worth it when I end up with a mouthful of ulcers after a week!
That's such a shame mate as it's def not worth a mouthful of ulcers!!

Back
Top Bottom