What's new

FreeMax Maxus 200w kit

red5

Achiever
For all those that don’t look on the front page the review for the FreeMax Maxus 200w kit is now online:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/freemax-maxus-200w-kit.html

feel free to leave questions or comments below and as always thanks to @Freemaxtech for sending the kit out for review :)
13502DBD-D3A1-4075-850A-7D9F389E3DEF.jpeg

Good review mate. One question though regarding that SmartLoad tech. What could happen if it failed? Guessing it just wouldn't fire maybe. Seems a great idea though especially if you load batteries in the dark/drunk :D

No idea... as there were no real instructions about battery orientation with two batteries I was quite hesitant about trying it with two batteries in series as it was!
My best guess would be that it would (hopefully) drop you back down to single battery mode?
Someone did a tear down on YouTube (cant remember who) and there’s something like 9 mosfets controlling that side of things!

Whilst the flavour on the the dual mesh coil is great, the coil life is poor, at least the one I had was. About a week, with intermittent use, at 70watts.

That’s about average for most coils in my experience, didn’t use these for more than a few days each personally because of the nickel content which causes me problems.

That’s about average for most coils in my experience, didn’t use these for more than a few days each personally because of the nickel content which causes me problems.

From my experience of working (now and then) in a vape shop people expect at least 2 weeks life from a coil, admittedly most of those people would be mtl vapers.

When I’m using stock coilers I’m happy if I get more than a week if I’m using it as my main device. Some of it depends on the user though, some will happily continue to use a coil long after I’d be chucking it in a bin... one of my friends let me try his tank once and all I could taste was “burnt as fcuk” but he was still content to use it... in fact if memory serves me correctly he was still using it 2 weeks after that!!

When I’m using stock coilers I’m happy if I get more than a week if I’m using it as my main device. Some of it depends on the user though, some will happily continue to use a coil long after I’d be chucking it in a bin... one of my friends let me try his tank once and all I could taste was “burnt as fcuk” but he was still content to use it... in fact if memory serves me correctly he was still using it 2 weeks after that!!

Aspire K1 bvc coil, an old lady, six months on the same coil "It doesn't give off any flavour or seem to work anymore"

Back
Top Bottom