What's new

FreeMax GEMM Mod - Blue

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
GEMM Tea is real…

Meeting up with FreeMax at the UK Vaper Expo was a success and we have exchange comments about various hardware and information which has led to a constant communication which for me is great and all about the vapers. When they agreed to keep me as a reviewer and help promote their work, I was well and truly chuffed…then they chucked the disposable tank at me…

resize_DSC_0632.JPG
resize_DSC_0633.JPG

Out the Box

So, we have the new FreeMax GEMM kit which is the their vape pen in their line and I’m sure you’ll all agree a pleasure. The Pen device comes in 5 different colour options Stainless Steel, Black, White, Blue & Rainbow. Which gives the buyer chance to mix up the styles a bit. The kit retails at $30 with a UK price of £25…

The battery Is built in which is 2900mah, awesome right!

The mod can reach up from 40, 60 & 80w working on what the coil is attached cleaver…

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world however, it does recommend charging once dead. A spare disposable TX (Tea Cotton) which are awesome trust me…

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0634.JPG

The Build

This is a powerful little kit and id recommend it for anyone who cant be bothered to go changing a full coil. Its build is pretty impressive and not overboard. The design seems to be standard and the normal everyday pen device. The variable wattage with the press of the buttons to alter to suit the correct coil configuration is awesome.

The GEMM carries any 25mm tank which is awesome, and it can be controlled by the indicator to change from soft, normal and hard. Really good that a pen device can do this so I’m happy.

The built-in 2900mah battery which works a treat. The charge rate is 1A which is lower than some pens out there now it would have been good to see the standard 2A to keep in line with everything else, but it may be that it charges better at a slower rate.

The TX (Tea Fibre Cotton) Coils use 90% of tea fibre formula which brings intense flavour and refreshes the flavour profile of the coil, even when switching flavours...awesome right? Well there's more the coils have been uprated to become a diamond pattern structure which now increases surface exposure for the balance of the liquid flavour and intensity of the cotton. The coils are also 40% bigger than before which can improve the air intake and gives more cloud and flavour again.

FreeMax have all the protection as follows;

Short-circuit Protection

Battery Virtual Protection

Overtime Protection

Over charge Protection

Over Heat Protection

Overload Protection

resize_DSC_0635.JPG
resize_DSC_0636.JPG
resize_DSC_0637.JPG
resize_DSC_0639.JPG
resize_DSC_0640.JPG
resize_DSC_0642.JPG

Pros

· Amazing coils

· Great build quality

· Easy to use

· Quick firing Mod

· Small tube Size

· Awesome Battery Life

· Flavour

· TX Mesh coils are awesome

Cons

· Slight leak on the tank after 3 weeks usage but still working fine

· Small kidney hole to fill

resize_DSC_0638.JPG

Conclude

This kit has been a pleasure to use and I’ve got to say I would recommend it highly…the tea fibre cotton coils are awesome and last ages and I mean ages 3-4 weeks at the moment and I’ve got some spares what other people are using

Now the TX (Tea Fibre Cotton) Coils are awesome the flavour they are just amazing. Anyway, I must say these are innovative and I will be buying them again...but the disposable tank are my niggly bit even though they work amazingly and are so convenient they are plastic and plastic doesn’t decompose at all…sad part there. Now if they weren’t plastic, I would be even more drawn to them.

The mod performs at its best through the whole entirety of the battery life and I think It’s a great addition to the vaping world will It do well I'm not sure, but It deserves too. The design Is great and, in the hand, It's so comfy and small.

Overall, FreeMax have done it again apart from the single use plastic mind. I would 100% say it's worth having in the pocket in your collection. It really hits well to say it is a pen device. Anyone Interested In this piece I would be sure to go out and get one.

resize_DSC_0641.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – FreeMax – GEMM - Blue
Tank – FreeMax – GEMM Disposable Tank
E-liquid – Joes Juice – Frozen Blue Razz – 3mg 70/30
Coil – FreeMax TX Mesh – G2 Dual - 0.2ohm
Batteries – Built In 2900mAh

https://www.freemaxvape.com/freemax-gemm-80w-starter-kit/

Back
Top Bottom