What's new

FM's Innokin Coolfire Z80 & Zenith 2 Review

Love it, love it, love it @ForestMagpie, great theme for the review and I agree with you wholeheartedly about the kit - the Zenith is improved, but the Z80 is a star.

It seems 'As you like it' as much as I do.

And as you say, the only concern is about the longevity of the panel's coating - particularly with mine being White. I really hope the vibrancy of it lasts. It looks fantastic.

Ironically, my English teacher is one of the few I remember, I've forgotten most of them. Oddly, I hated writing at school too, now I do it for fun!

Great review FM....but now I'm in a quandary....was all set for Lost Vape Ursa Quest, but now I'm really thinking of going for the Z80 kit.
Decisions, decisions.....

"To buy Z80, or not to buy Z80: that is the question" ..William 'The Vaping' Shakespeare

They're very different kits @Cyman404, so it really all comes down to your style. I'm predominantly an MTLer so I'd take the Z80 every time, but the Ursa is heck of a unit - quite heavy though. The build quality is fantastic. But be warned, you'll need some big lungs for it though, and some big muscles!

Love it, love it, love it @ForestMagpie, great theme for the review and I agree with you wholeheartedly about the kit - the Zenith is improved, but the Z80 is a star.

It seems 'As you like it' as much as I do.

And as you say, the only concern is about the longevity of the panel's coating - particularly with mine being White. I really hope the vibrancy of it lasts. It looks fantastic.

Ironically, my English teacher is one of the few I remember, I've forgotten most of them. Oddly, I hated writing at school too, now I do it for fun!

They're very different kits @Cyman404, so it really all comes down to your style. I'm predominantly an MTLer so I'd take the Z80 every time, but the Ursa is heck of a unit - quite heavy though. The build quality is fantastic. But be warned, you'll need some big lungs for it though, and some big muscles!
Thank you Astral, appreciate your kind words and support. It's a great kit and sounds like your thoughts are very similar to mine!

Nice Review mate though the Shakespeare did go a bit over my head, The Zenith 2 looks very similar to the First One with the same filling style. I do quite like Innokin and the gear that i have used by them seems very well built. Just won this kit and looking forward to trying it.

Nice Review mate though the Shakespeare did go a bit over my head, The Zenith 2 looks very similar to the First One with the same filling style. I do quite like Innokin and the gear that i have used by them seems very well built. Just won this kit and looking forward to trying it.
Cheers mate, the fill method is identical but there's a membrane over the port on this one. It's very well made indeed and the airflow is much better and can go tighter than the original, hope you enjoy the kit bud.

Back
Top Bottom