What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FMs ELeaf iStick Power 2 Review

Great review FM. Looks like a decent mod.

Very nice and detailed review. It certainly got a huge battery....5000mah. Should easily last a full day even with heavy vaping. Also, 'the fact that the Voopoo PNP and TPP pods as well as the Innokin Sensis pods will all fit this base' is a big plus for this kit.

Very nice and detailed review. It certainly got a huge battery....5000mah. Should easily last a full day even with heavy vaping. Also, 'the fact that the Voopoo PNP and TPP pods as well as the Innokin Sensis pods will all fit this base' is a big plus for this kit.
The battery certainly lasts I can tell you! Yeah it was a surprise that the other pods fit I figured that if you don't try you'll never know so I gave it a shot and all work just fine.

Nice read FM, I had one of the old versions and loved it, fantastic battery life and tough as hell.

Penguins and He-Man @ForestMagpie? You're really spoiling us with this one. I'm going to have to play my Batman Joker to keep up with you at this rate!

Looks a nice device BTW. I can see why you like using it. I've not used GTL coils yet, I'll have to get my act together sooner or later1

Best wishes my dear friend.

Penguins and He-Man @ForestMagpie? You're really spoiling us with this one. I'm going to have to play my Batman Joker to keep up with you at this rate!

Looks a nice device BTW. I can see why you like using it. I've not used GTL coils yet, I'll have to get my act together sooner or later1

Best wishes my dear friend.
You should know by now that penguins always feature somewhere in my reviews!! I do love the mod and it's in use this very day, not with the pod on though.

Good review FM.

I'm using one just now but it's the bigger pod version from overseas. Mod is pretty damn good. A nice update on the old ipower. The bigger pod version gives you an 0.4.coil that's pretty decent.

Good review FM.

I'm using one just now but it's the bigger pod version from overseas. Mod is pretty damn good. A nice update on the old ipower. The bigger pod version gives you an 0.4.coil that's pretty decent.
Cheers mate, appreciate it. That small pod with the MTL coils just too loose for me but the mod is a cracker.

Back
Top Bottom