What's new

Eleaf iStick S80 kit review

Nice review Magpie. Not really constructive but I love the colour of the one you got to try out. The look of a mod is a big thing for me. I also like that it has a bit of weight to it, i love a hefty mod myself.

Nice review Magpie. Not really constructive but I love the colour of the one you got to try out. The look of a mod is a big thing for me. I also like that it has a bit of weight to it, i love a hefty mod myself.
Thanks mate. I'm the same, I like a mod with some weight as well and this feels nice and solid which I really like.

hehe I knew that you are loving the mod (you posted a pic with the FL22 on top days ago). Looks very nice indeed. Tank, who cares.
Those GZ coils are not just the same as GTX/PnP/Manik?? Looks very similar to me. Not a fan of Eleaf coils anyway...

Nice review, nice read. Well done Tim.

hehe I knew that you are loving the mod (you posted a pic with the FL22 on top days ago). Looks very nice indeed. Tank, who cares.
Those GZ coils are not just the same as GTX/PnP/Manik?? Looks very similar to me. Not a fan of Eleaf coils anyway...

Nice review, nice read. Well done Tim.
Ha ha yeah I did post that picture and loving the mod with the Fireluke22, mod is superb. The coils just don't cut it against those ones and the tank is too loose a draw for me. Thanks for the kind words mate.

Back
Top Bottom