What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Eleaf iStick S80 Kit Review

Daredevil

Postman
Hello Everyone,

I was sent this little pocket friendly mtl setup to test from the lovely kind people at Eleaf .Words typed below are my own opinion and are based on my time testing it.The kit consists of the Eleaf iStick S80 Battery and the GZeno Tank.In the box you get

1 × iStick S80 Battery
1 × GZeno Tank
2 × GZ 1.2Ω Coils
1 × USB Type-C Cable
2 × User Manuals
1 × Warranty Card

S80_13-2.png

I like the metal aesthetic of the mod with the clever weave design on the side which gives it a pleasing finish while being functional by providing grip in the hand . It has a smart feature which detects what coil you have in the tank and supplies the correct wattage accordingly or you can choose power mode and set the preferred wattage to your liking.The Mod comes in a range of colours to suit your style and the finish on the paint is flawless.The menu is child's play and super easy to navigate.Comes in a decent array of colours with the the Silver, Gunmetal and Black matching nicely if that's your thing.

S80_02.jpg

It feels very premium in the hand and has nice clicky buttons and a easy to read screen . It has a maximum wattage of 80 watts and 5V 2Amp charging which i can charge on my 1 hr commute to work in the car with the included Type-C cable.Battery life is good with the provided GZeno Tank and 2 GZ 1.2Ohm Coils included which top out at 13 Watts .Capacity is 1800mah so no battery anxiety for those who suffer this terrible affliction.

S80_06-1.png

The tank itself is MTL and yes at first glance i thought it was a Zenith from Innokin but is that a bad thing ?. Its 24.5mm in diameter and looks well on top of the mod. The airflow is easily adjusted when on the mod. The flavour is good and draw is nice . I got about 400 puffs before i felt the flavour drop off a little then changed the coil at 500. No leaks to report from this tank and i think Eleaf have upped their game with this coil and i hope they launch another one for it maybe a RDL with a range of 25 Watts as i think this tank provides enough air when fully open.Super easy to fill with good threading on the top cap and included Drip tip i found ok. It holds 3 ml of eliquid ( global version) and 2 ml tpd .

IMG-20201028-133608-301.jpg

This kit will cost you around 50 Euros from your favourite Vendor in china and will most likely hit europe sometime soon . All in all good value for a premium setup in my opinion and i have no plans to shelf this setup anytime soon. Would i recommend this to someone as a starter kit ? Yes

IMG-20201031-WA0064.jpg

The iStick S80 kit from Eleaf is a step in the right direction away from a market which has seen a flood of pod and aio devices in recent times.My rating if asked I give this kit a 9/10.A no nonsense piece of kit which looks great and performs well. No real cons to report all pros with this one .If any questions give me a shout i will try and answer best i can.Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below on this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom