What's new

Eleaf iJust 21700 with Ello Duro Tank - Review by pateralus9

Irked Particle

Postman
Well, here's my first forum post linking to a video review on my (very new & small) YouTube channel, in which I go over the recently released Eleaf iJust 21700 kit with Ello Duro Tank.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who's willing to take the time to review my review with a short review of said review.

Have a great day everybody! :)

Well, you're a braver man than me. Overall, not a lot wrong with the review. It could perhaps have been shorter. I thought you were just going to give a short summary at about 10 min mark, but then you were off again for another 5 mins. That's just my personal view mind.

Well, you're a braver man than me. Overall, not a lot wrong with the review. It could perhaps have been shorter. I thought you were just going to give a short summary at about 10 min mark, but then you were off again for another 5 mins. That's just my personal view mind.

Thanks for the reply & the honesty!
Since I'm still so new, this video was a conscious decision to try to get a better sense of how I want the channel to feel. Among other experiments, I cut down drastically on jump cuts, which likely contributed to my long-windedness.
Again, thanks; (free) constructive criticism is the best thing I could ask for right now. :)

Thanks for the reply & the honesty!
Since I'm still so new, this video was a conscious decision to try to get a better sense of how I want the channel to feel. Among other experiments, I cut down drastically on jump cuts, which likely contributed to my long-windedness.
Again, thanks; (free) constructive criticism is the best thing I could ask for right now. :)

Well you seem to do your research and know what you are doing. Your voice and manner comes across very well. You're not far off really. Just needs a bit of polishing.

Back
Top Bottom