What's new

Dovpo ODIN 100 - NOT a poor man's DNA!!!

Thanks for the feedback all, I appreciate it :)

I failed to mention in the DNA vs Dovpo differences to include the extra 25 watts that the 100 provides, this may also be another factor when weighing up which one's for you, though I suspect high wattage users will be more interested in the dual battery Odin.

As it is the DNA75c would have been wasted on my current setup as I'm enjoying the Blotto with a dual build Ni80 fused claptons and Byapss mode which is one of my favourite vapes, not to say that I wouldn't prefer the DNA75c but more out of desire than necessity.

Has anyone else got any of the Odin's?
I've got the Odin 200w and I love it. It's weighty with two 21700s in and I don't need that much power ever but it's lovely to hold and a thing of beauty in my eyes.

I've got the Odin 200w and I love it. It's weighty with two 21700s in and I don't need that much power ever but it's lovely to hold and a thing of beauty in my eyes.

Would you agree that there's nothing new but it still deserves a top spot?

Is the screen and menu on the 200 the same as the Topside? (as in not colour)

Which colour did you go for?, I kinda like the look of the Red.

Sorry that was turning into a Q&A! - one last question; if covid is so easy to catch, why haven't the authorities caught it yet?

Would you agree that there's nothing new but it still deserves a top spot?

Is the screen and menu on the 200 the same as the Topside? (as in not colour)

Which colour did you go for?, I kinda like the look of the Red.

Sorry that was turning into a Q&A! - one last question; if covid is so easy to catch, why haven't the authorities caught it yet?
There isn't anything new but it def deserves a top spot, there's just something about it and it does what I need it to and does it superbly! A really small thing but when I turn it on it just comes on ready to go, it doesn't say hello, it doesn't ask how my day was or tell me I'm a twat like some mods.

Indeed, the screen is not in colour.

I actually won it in a giveaway so got what I was given which was gunmetal but I really like the red as well.

Because it's the roadrunner of viruses and the authorities make coyote look like a genius.

Edit - @LordOdin has the 200w as well so he might be able to chip in.

Because it's the roadrunner of viruses and the authorities make coyote look like a genius.

Worthy of a 'too much time on my hands' photoshop session....

RoadrunnerCorona.jpg

Back
Top Bottom