What's new

Dark Angel pipe by Vapesmarter

Whoa slow down @kockeyedkitty hasn't grasped how to measure with a ruler yet :D:D:D

Lol yeah I have just never came to mind to give the measurements. And we don't use mm in the States that much. :) dunno why we don't. Think we are the only country who uses standard instead of metric. Lol Gotta be the oddballs LOL

Lol yeah I have just never came to mind to give the measurements. And we don't use mm in the States that much. :) dunno why we don't. Think we are the only country who uses standard instead of metric. Lol Gotta be the oddballs LOL
All part of going decimal to be in line with Europe. Those of us old enough to remember feet & inches do still convert back & forth.
As regards 18350 batteries & coils, if you get hold of a MTL tank that takes stock coils, use coils around 1ohm. These will be safe on your pipe :)2

Late to the party again, but that was a great review mate. Makes me want one even more now, but it looks like I'll have to blow the dust off, and get good with a tank first [emoji53]

Late to the party again, but that was a great review mate. Makes me want one even more now, but it looks like I'll have to blow the dust off, and get good with a tank first [emoji53]
I am waiting for a review of a dripper, that could well be suitable for a pipe Yoda.
The reviewer in question only uses pipes, so will be interesting to see what she thinks. It's a 18mm diameter. [emoji6][emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom