What's new

Dark Angel pipe by Vapesmarter

Great review @Michael jackson does that mean you are turned to the dark side now?
Oh yesssss
Screenshot_20190514_101640.jpg

And I didnt have to hang out the balcony doors the wife let me have a little vape on the sofa once the kids were in bed

Wow! That was an amazing review @Michael jackson!! And I don't blame ya for wantin to keep it :)
What tank do you have on that pipe again? Can you give me a link to where you bought it from or where I can buy it from in the States?

Wow, now that was just an awesome review, really... put mine to shame lol
I still don't know how y'all figure out power levels. I know my pipe takes a 18350 battery, and the fire button is on the top of the bowl. Never thought to mention the measurements! Dunno how I coulda got the mm. Well guess I coulda used a school ruler, has cm and mm on one side inches on the other.
I'm still learnin!! You're one of the ones doin a great job teaching me lol :)

Beautiful Pipe @vapesmarter !! As always!! Someone's gonna be in HEAVEN with her!!

Wow! That was an amazing review @Michael jackson!! And I don't blame ya for wantin to keep it :)
What tank do you have on that pipe again? Can you give me a link to where you bought it from or where I can buy it from in the States?

I still don't know how y'all figure out power levels. I know my pipe takes a 18350 battery, and the fire button is on the top of the bowl. Never thought to mention the measurements! Dunno how I coulda got the mm. Well guess I coulda used a school ruler, has cm and mm on one side inches on the other.

Beautiful Pipe @vapesmarter !! As always!! Someone's gonna be in HEAVEN with her!!
It's a Coppervape Hussar RTA, about $20 from Fasttech. Be aware it's a rebuildable tank in that you will need either pre built coils or make your own & wick. It doesn't take stock coils from what I can see.

Thank you very much for your kind words means a lot. I picked the tank up second hand on here but can try find links later [emoji4]

It's a Coppervape Hussar RTA, about $20 from Fasttech. Be aware it's a rebuildable tank in that you will need either pre built coils or make your own & wick. It doesn't take stock coils from what I can see.
Yeh what mwhornet said. And with regards to power depending on the ohm coil you build will depend on power and amp drain on the battery. Ohms law is your friend here lol

Back
Top Bottom