What's new

Cthulhu Hastur mod

Another great review, I shall miss your words of wisdom @eyeball kid.

We also have similar tastes, so if you liked summat, good chance I would too. ;)

I should add. I very much hope everyone reading this today is resplendent in there AC/DC t shirts as I very much am.
Back in black is 40 today. Bloody 40. Wtf.

And still one of the best rock albums of all time. Loved Bon Scott, thought DC would nosedive after his passing, how wrong could I be.

Great review @eyeball kid Don't stop doing them as i enjoy them also, Looking forward to eyeing up the Odin and a nice surprise for my birthday next week :). As for young un's doing reviews i will take you thinking i'm young as a compliment and don't go and spoil it now. Might also look into treating myself to an Hastur as it look's the part and i don't mind bright screens.

Great review @eyeball kid Don't stop doing them as i enjoy them also, Looking forward to eyeing up the Odin and a nice surprise for my birthday next week :). As for young un's doing reviews i will take you thinking i'm young as a compliment and don't go and spoil it now. Might also look into treating myself to an Hastur as it look's the part and i don't mind bright screens.
If you pm me your addy bud I will leave this for you to review and get it out to you next week.
WP_20200724_21_44_54_Pro.jpg

Another great review, I shall miss your words of wisdom @eyeball kid.

We also have similar tastes, so if you liked summat, good chance I would too. ;)

And still one of the best rock albums of all time. Loved Bon Scott, thought DC would nosedive after his passing, how wrong could I be.
One of the few bands I like the later singer as much.as the original. Always superb.
I will still review items I buy that I feel are worth a look and sharing. Just have no obligation now which is freeing and sits better with my integrity tbh.
Thanks bud.

Great review @eyeball kidMight also look into treating myself to an Hastur as it look's the part and i don't mind bright screens.

There's a good deal on the Hastur mod @ ecigone, just silver and midnight green left. Think it's one of their weekend deals. I've just ordered a green one, based on the great aesthetics and @Simon G's and @eyeball kid's excellent reviews.

Treat yourself @LordOdin, you've just landed a great freebie and it's your birthday !

https://ecigone.co.uk/products/cthu...1&_sid=4018167eb&_ss=r&variant=35240223375519

£64.99 delivered, via Amazon Delivery

Get paid next week so just might do, like you i did enjoy the review and the mod does look really nice, already have a Green mod but got nothing in silver, i would of had the money but had to buy another Topside after my accident. Will see how it goes :)

One of the few bands I like the later singer as much.as the original. Always superb.
I will still review items I buy that I feel are worth a look and sharing. Just have no obligation now which is freeing and sits better with my integrity tbh.
Thanks bud.

That is, indeed, a very short list of bands.

I would, however, add Sabbath. Big Ozzy fan, love the early stuff up to Sabotage, but he lost the plot after that.

RJD saved them with Heaven & Hell, ironically the same year BJ saved DC.

Small world.

Last edited:
That is, indeed, a very short list of bands.

I would, however, add Sabbath. Big Ozzy fan, love the early stuff up Sabotage, but he lost the plot after that.

RJD saved them with Heaven & Hell, ironically the same year BJ saved DC.

Small world.
Absolutely. Actually one of the very late Sabbath album's "dehumanizer" is in my Sabbath top five for sure .

Get paid next week so just might do, like you i did enjoy the review and the mod does look really nice, already have a Green mod but got nothing in silver, i would of had the money but had to buy another Topside after my accident. Will see how it goes :)

ecigone offer klarna payment - pay in 3 equal instalments

3 interest-free instalments

Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.

• Add item(s) to your cart

• Go to checkout and choose

• Enter your debit or credit card information

• Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed. The remaining two will be automatically collected in 30 and 60 days

just read the review :2thumbsup: outstanding fella ;) looking forward to whatever you do review next will bw worth the wait :D

Back
Top Bottom