What's new

Cthulhu Hastur mod

Thanks @eyeball kid, excellent last review. I’ve got my eye on one of these. Enjoy the retirement. Don’t go too far away though. I’ve learnt so much from your thoughts and advice on here. Thank you [emoji4]

You were doing so well, until you thought it would be £200 for a mass produced Chinese mod, in this day and age......ffs....then by mentioning the price of £70/80 folks think they are getting a bargain because you set an unrealistic....fkin plucked from nowhere £200 ceiling....dear god man.. I will be sad to see you go:D

i can get you a special edition one for £290. made by artisan indonesian dentists using only a dremel, a pair of pliers and a toothpick.

just let me know when you want it.

Oh aye. And enjoy the retirement. You're one of the folk on here whose words I've always taken on board. Hope you're still going to be active on the forum.

You were doing so well, until you thought it would be £200 for a mass produced Chinese mod, in this day and age......ffs....then by mentioning the price of £70/80 folks think they are getting a bargain because you set an unrealistic....fkin plucked from nowhere £200 ceiling....dear god man.. I will be sad to see you go:D
Have a look at the previous model the fractal. It's between £200 &£300.
That's where I got the estimated price from.
Jesus Christ man, know your gear. You've bloody been on here year's yet you've picked up feck all.
Even your put downs are getting limp wristed. Lol, cheers bud.

Lol, would you believe the bloody dovpo Odin finally arrived today after being pinged back and forth to china three times over the last.six months. Unbelievable. I suppose at least @LordOdin will be happy as he called it months back. Absolute PITA.
I've just thought. Best these young uns take over the reviews anyway so I'm officially handing the Odin onto @LordOdin for review. Better suited to he who is the Lord of odins.

I should add. I very much hope everyone reading this today is resplendent in there AC/DC t shirts as I very much am.
Back in black is 40 today. Bloody 40. Wtf.

i can get you a special edition one for £290. made by artisan indonesian dentists using only a dremel, a pair of pliers and a toothpick.

just let me know when you want it.

Get one of your Russian brides to bring it over and I will take both:)

Back
Top Bottom