Vape Club
What's new

BOHR CHASER KIT REVIEW - 127 W Single 21700

Smoore
While the Bohr vape stuff does look decent, they're not available to buy in the the UK the last time I checked. Has there been any changes to distribution?

@nordelen still not in UK for the Chaser kit due to 8ml and 6ml glass tanks. So still an import from places like sourcemore etc.

To be fair no different to any other non-TPD compliant kit purchased from China.
It might be different if they release the Chaser Mod separately then there could be no reason not sold in UK.

With time it will change, for a first attempt the Chaser kit with the Archer Tank is a cracking start.

Vape Green
@nordelen still not in UK for the Chaser kit due to 8ml and 6ml glass tanks. So still an import from places like sourcemore etc.

To be fair no different to any other non-TPD compliant kit purchased from China.
It might be different if they release the Chaser Mod separately then there could be no reason not sold in UK.

With time it will change, for a first attempt the Chaser kit with the Archer Tank is a cracking start.
Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look at sourcemore [emoji3]
It's just a shame that the mod isn't being sold on it's own.

Last edited:
Most Chinese sites that do list it have it as preorder (been like that for months). The only place I know that does sell it is VaporDNA in the US so basically you're stuffed. Been chasing one of these since they first revealed them.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom