What's new

Aspire Mixx Frosted Clear Mod Review

nwhornet

Legend
Latest review up on the front page https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/aspire-mixx-mod.html
shorty.jpg

Good review Craig, i do like this mod. But my bank balance doesnt like it enough yet :(.

Do you have a billet box? Just wondering if you compare the size against a billet box. As im using tanks more often now, this mod does intrest me as its a lot easier to lug around then a dual battery mod with a tank on top

Good review Craig, i do like this mod. But my bank balance doesnt like it enough yet :(.

Do you have a billet box? Just wondering if you compare the size against a billet box. As im using tanks more often now, this mod does intrest me as its a lot easier to lug around then a dual battery mod with a tank on top
Not much difference, just can be awkward with AFC rings that protrude. It's good but I'm waiting on the Paramour as that takes 21700 & 25mm tanks with no fouling.

Thanks for the honest and impartial review mate - very well written and very well received!

We always appreciate a solid honest review and we're glad you like it!

Thanks for the honest and impartial review mate - very well written and very well received!

We always appreciate a solid honest review and we're glad you like it!
Got to be honest otherwise a review is pointless. It just becomes sale blurb otherwise.
Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom