What's new

ASMODUS minikin v2 180w

They’re cracking little mods. Bought mine second hand from another ape and it’s been used daily since. That was about two years ago. It’s been dropped multiple times but it keeps on ticking. Construction is solid and it is surprisingly heavy. I’ve been looking at buying other mods, but unless I can find a decent therion for cheapish, I’ll carry on with this and probably replace it with another minikin v2 when I need to.

I sent a PM for one that was for sale on here as the Mrs needed a new mod, seller not been back on since.
I never ever got around to buying an Asmodus despite always meaning too, battery life is supposedly as good as it gets for any mod on the market.
@stevoknevo
If your ok to wait a couple of weeks or so (lol) till the renovations are done (promised Mrs kid, for finish for Christmas). I will send you or your good lady the above reviewed one buddy.
It's boxed up here under the mess.

@stevoknevo
If your ok to wait a couple of weeks or so (lol) till the renovations are done (promised Mrs kid, for finish for Christmas). I will send you or your good lady the above reviewed one buddy.
It's boxed up here under the mess.
Incredibly generous of you Sir, and many thanks indeed for the offer, however I'm weaning myself off vaping currently due to my health and SWMBO will not countenance any thoughts of a dual cell mod whatsoever! I'm certain another deserving ape could benefit though. Thanks again, much appreciated [emoji106]

Incredibly generous of you Sir, and many thanks indeed for the offer, however I'm weaning myself off vaping currently due to my health and SWMBO will not countenance any thoughts of a dual cell mod whatsoever! I'm certain another deserving ape could benefit though. Thanks again, much appreciated [emoji106]
More than welcome fella. Hope your feeling better.
I will do a round of "gifting" in a few weeks then. Shout if you see me review a single cell mod device madam would use.

I see you've got a beef with asmodus.
I've used a few and passed a few more on to fellow vapers and they're definitely in the reliable category for mods.
Rarely seen issue's from user's on forums over the last five year's and the fact they'd honour a guarantee puts them in an elite category, lol.
All manufacturers will charge to fix or postage which is usually thirty notes plus due to the end destination.
End of the day is these are cheap Chinese electronic devices, no matter how much we covert and are willing to pay. They will fail.
If your mindful of a good return for your outlay then buy from the UK for the maximum guarantee from vendor (best your going to get and still likely to cost you a tenner in postage) or buy a brand with a UK sevice centre (evolv based mods), even better, shout vapesmarter or fyne mods and receive a lifetime of service. Great value in the long run.
Otherwise mods are like £500 banger cars. If it gets you to the next mot without costing too much then it's done well, if the next mot costs more than £400. Bin it and start again.
Thanks for the info, and as another ape has mentioned I must have been one of the unlucky ones.. as u can understand I'm bit pissed as only had it 6mth or so and wasn't expecting it to go that early.....
o well take it on the chin as you do and get on with it, [emoji106]

Thanks for the info, and as another ape has mentioned I must have been one of the unlucky ones.. as u can understand I'm bit pissed as only had it 6mth or so and wasn't expecting it to go that early.....
o well take it on the chin as you do and get on with it, [emoji106]
Yeah I had a Lipo go on a £130 smy DNA 200 in a few weeks. One of those thing's
Fixed that myself but I've lost a few over the years. Just be glad you didn't go smok. Between the apes here we've ten broken to every one working.

Back
Top Bottom