What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

asMODus colossal 80w

eyeball kid

Legend
Apes. Here we have the asmodus colossal that's kindly been supplied to me by the great folk at @Sourcemore
This review is all on me and may not represent that of POTV.
WP_20190310_12_34_26_Pro.jpg

Here we have the asmodus colossal, a single 18650, 80w regulated mod. It is able to take up to and including 25mm tanks with zero overhang.
It comes nicely boxed with a usb charge lead and instruction/guarantee manual (asmodus are well known for the guarantee).
WP_20190310_12_34_55_Pro.jpg

The colossal has the v2 of the GX80-H board which is the absolute pinnacle of current vape tech.
All the features you'd expect are present. Tc presets plus the ability to input any tcr figure for any wire. Mod lock and the excellent power curve technology.
This mod looks gorgeous. It's solid as a rock (no plastic here) yet it's compact and comfortable in hand. The design lines are beautifully clean due to the fact it has one nicely placed clicks fire button and everything else is accessed via a very responsive touch screen. The touch screen is well designed too as you need to down swipe to change your settings, so no accidental wattage jumps.
WP_20190310_12_37_00_Pro.jpg

I used to wonder why asmodus had such a following. Now I know.
This mod has a 94% efficiency rate which means when i run it at both 10w with a mtl set up and 50w with a sub ohm rta set up side by side with my evolv DNA based epetite which has virtually the same spec. The asmodus is still going like the Duracell bunny long after the epetite has given up.
The usb charge point is cleverly hidden behind the battery slide on the side of the mod to preserve the sleek looks. You just slide the battery section back a little to reveal the charge/firmware update point.
Last year I called the armour plus my mod of the year. This year is very much the year of the colossal.
Just gorgeous and an absolute bargain.
You can grab one of these from
https://www.sourcemore.com/asmodus-colossal-80w-tc-box-mod.html
There's even a 10% discount currently "WOMEN"
Thanks @Sourcemore

Last edited:
Ah I wish. I just can't keep the review items and feel like I'm reviewing with integrity.
I am going to buy one next week though. Absolute no brainer.
This will either be a comp giveaway, secret present or a hedgehog charity drive. Lol. Yet to be decided. I may take a week to make sure I love it, lol.

Ah I wish. I just can't keep the review items and feel like I'm reviewing with integrity.
I am going to buy one next week though. Absolute no brainer.
This will either be a comp giveaway, secret present or a hedgehog charity drive. Lol. Yet to be decided. I may take a week to make sure I love it, lol.

At least wait until your own arrives before you move it on. You’ve earned it. [emoji3]

Welcome to the asmodus fan club! At least you can buy a prettier colour now, the paintwork is solid as a rock, even if they are fingerprint magnets!

Apes. Here we have the asmodus colossal that's kindly been supplied to me by the great folk at @Sourcemore
This review is all on me and may not represent that of POTV.
View attachment 187250
Here we have the asmodus colossal, a single 18650, 80w regulated mod. It is able to take up to and including 25mm tanks with zero overhang.
It comes nicely boxed with a usb charge lead and instruction/guarantee manual (asmodus are well known for the guarantee).
View attachment 187251
The colossal has the v2 of the GX80-H board which is the absolute pinnacle of current vape tech.
All the features you'd expect are present. Tc presets plus the ability to input any tcr figure for any wire. Mod lock and the excellent power curve technology.
This mod looks gorgeous. It's solid as a rock (no plastic here) yet it's compact and comfortable in hand. The design lines are beautifully clean due to the fact it has one nicely placed clicks fire button and everything else is accessed via a very responsive touch screen. The touch screen is well designed too as you need to down swipe to change your settings, so no accidental wattage jumps.
View attachment 187252
I used to wonder why asmodus had such a following. Now I know.
This mod has a 94% efficiency rate which means when i run it at both 10w with a mtl set up and 50w with a sub ohm rta set up side by side with my evolv DNA based epetite which has virtually the same spec. The asmodus is still going like the Duracell bunny long after the epetite has given up.
The usb charge point is cleverly hidden behind the battery slide on the side of the mod to preserve the sleek looks. You just slide the battery section back a little to reveal the charge/firmware update point.
Last year I called the armour plus my mod of the year. This year is very much the year of the colossal.
Just gorgeous and an absolute bargain.
You can grab one of these from
https://www.sourcemore.com/asmodus-colossal-80w-tc-box-mod.html
There's even a 10% discount currently "WOMEN"
Thanks @Sourcemore
Good one. Still 9 1/2 mths to go though ;)

Back
Top Bottom