What's new

2021 Reviews & Updates

I really liked the Morph 2 kit. Got a great vape off of the TFV18 tank and the mod was nice and simple to use, as well as quite nice looking. I'm not much of a cloud chucker myself but really enjoyed the tank.

I really liked the Morph 2 kit. Got a great vape off of the TFV18 tank and the mod was nice and simple to use, as well as quite nice looking. I'm not much of a cloud chucker myself but really enjoyed the tank.
That pretty much sums up my experience with it, I love how it vapes and feels in the hand, I usually MTL but had fun cloud lobbing with it.

I proper enjoyed reviewing this pod, Uwell coils made all the difference as the flavour is incredible.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/uwell-caliburn-koko-prime-vision-kit.html

Thanks to @Sourcemore for providing this :2thumbsup:

Uwell_Caliburn_KoKo_Prime_Pod-Main.jpg

The new Vaporesso XROS Mini just landed on my doorstep, I have to admit I wasn't looking forward to this one as on paper it's a downgrade to the original XROS; no fire button, no On/Off and worse still there's no Airflow Control..........

There are a handful of improvements; obviously it's shorter, a larger 1000mAh battery (was 800mAh) and they smoothed off the base which is very welcome.

So I primed it up and took my first toot, Immediately THIS is going to be my favourite Vaporesso MTL device, the draw is proper cheek pulling tight and the flavour is bangin :drool:

The downside is that it makes my previous favourite LUXE Q seem sloppy compared which is a shame as I much prefer the style of that pod kit.

My full review will be coming soon but unless it self destructs during that time it's looking like a winner.

Hey @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Just read your review on the IVG disposables

Great read, you covered everything really well and even mentioning how to dispose of them.

Had to mention it on here, i will 100% recommend these to anyone that wants to move to vaping but is a bit worried about using a proper kit or pod. They will help make that initial step i think. Some of the flavours sound lush. Wish they did 10mg

Thanks Si x

I've received the new Vapefly Brunhilde SBS kit along with the Digiflavor Siren V4 MTL from those friendly folks at @Sourcemore

I'm going to do a rare 'First Impressions' on the Brunhilde as it has the wow factor right out of the box.
**This is just a preview BEFORE actually firing the kit up**

Hand on heart I wasn't all that fussed about reviewing this kit as I thought I had already got the best SBS kits, but from the moment I opened the box, held and examined the Brunhilde I was more than impressed, Vapefly have gone to town with the quality of this kit and no little detail has been compromised.

I had seen a couple of prototype reviews on this where they mentioned some overhang issues and fire button rattle, both of these issues have been fixed, I come from an engineering background and the quality and tight tolerances are really impressive.

Here's some of the standout features I noticed:

Bespoke chipset, though it looks like the widely used monochrome basic chipset, the display and control appear to be unique with a larger font and very clear.
The main body's Trojan helmet and winged pattern is flawless and more subtle that it looks (if that makes sense?).
Absolutely zero rattle or button play
The two tone combination of the anodised aluminium body and stainless steel base, battery tube/cap and 510 contrasts really nicely.
The machining and detailing of the battery cap not only suits the tank but is incredibly detailed .
Well positioned USB-C port which has proper 2 Amp fast charging, I've popped a 21700 cell into it and may end up charging it in the mod which is rare for me.

Obviously without firing I can't comment too much on the tank but the top cap 3rd turn opening is very slick and the airflow control ring is buttery smooth, the styling is just how I like it with a smaller glass section, it may prove more fiddly when judging how much to fill it up though.

Is everything perfect? Not quite, the thread of the battery cap feels a bit raspy, that said; the tolerances are that fine that it screws on perfectly without the risk of cross threading that is common on my other battery tube mods, the only other thing that might put some off is the weight, though the body is aluminium the rest of the stainless steel mounts up and by the time you pop in a 21700 it stacks up to 284g before juice, personally I love the weight as it feels well balanced and substantial.

I'm really looking forward to reviewing this one properly and keen to get the photography finished so I can use it properly.

Innovation? None that I can see, engineering excellence? Plenty!

If it vapes as good as it looks and feels then it is a strong contender for 'Best of 2021' (yeah I know it's a new toy but I know what impresses me).

Knowing Vapefly's quality history I'm going to stick my neck out in recommending this before my full review, it's one of those kits that if you held one in your hand in a physical store you would be hard pushed not to make an instant purchase.

https://www.sourcemore.com/vapefly-brunhilde-sbs-100w-kit.html
Sourcemore's discount code:
$66.88 - Code: SBSK

Brunhilde.jpg

I'm well into the testing of this kit and it vapes as good as it looks and feels, the 0.3ohm coil especially, the flavour is superb.

Someone reported there's leaked and overheated but I've not come across either and I've given it a damn good thrashing to try and provoke overheating, at best it gets a little warm but no different to my other single 21700 mods, the warmest it gets is during charging as it charges at 2 amps but never gets concerningly warm.

That new toy feeling hasn't faded and only gotten better while vaping, it also feels so damn good in the hand.

The only negative I can nit-pick so far is that other tanks diminish the looks and hard to match anything other that the Krimheild II tank, but when it vapes and looks this good I can't see any reason to change it.

Vapefly_Brunhilde_SBS_Kit-11.jpg

Vapefly_Brunhilde_SBS_Kit-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom