What's new

The Eclipse RTA by YachtVape and MikeVapes

geordievaper

Postman
Hi folks, here’s the video review I have done of the Eclipse RTA, hope you enjoy and feed back most welcome.

Cheers!

Great review. I generally on MTL but read a lot of positive things about this RTA. I’m quite enjoying a RDL Vape on my Hermetic lately, so this is on my wish list.

Great review. I generally on MTL but read a lot of positive things about this RTA. I’m quite enjoying a RDL Vape on my Hermetic lately, so this is on my wish list.

I mainly MTL as well mate but since I got a hold of this from Manabush, I’ve not been able to put it down. It’s actually gotten me back into DTL in quite a large way. Especially with the Likitless - Vanilla Sky.

Don’t think I could ever go back to dual coil cloud chucking in a big way but this is hitting the spot for me at the moment and I guess that’s what it’s all about.

Thanks for the feedback bud [emoji1303]

Excellent pal, I only do single coil anything and single battery mods. Look forward to seeing more reviews :2thumbsup:

Great review fella, must admit this one has grabbed my interest. Mainly MTL and never had a DL/RDL RTA ( have a few MTL RTAs) so this may well be my first.

Great review fella, must admit this one has grabbed my interest. Mainly MTL and never had a DL/RDL RTA ( have a few MTL RTAs) so this may well be my first.

Definitely one of the best DL RTA's out there, it wicks so quickly that I've not managed to dry hit it yet.

Thanks mate

Excellent pal, I only do single coil anything and single battery mods. Look forward to seeing more reviews :2thumbsup:

On the topic of single coil mods, without the bubble glass on it fits like a glove on my Mixx because its only 24mm in diameter and short. Will fill fit well on a lot of other SBS mods too for sure.

Back
Top Bottom