What's new

Sub Ohm wotofo unity my thoughts

Mutley1

Legend
this is just my thoughts on the profile untity i bough the item myself & got it from cigabuye it came installed with the 2ml glass & had the 5ml glass in the box.

anyway lets get on with this if like me & you already own the wotofo profile coiling & wicking this is very simular, first of all

i needed to seperate the top cap & bottom cap so i could this item out before using & there came my first problem the caps

was so tight & felt like they had been glued on but after they came apart after getting it washed i then proceeded to coil this

rta which takes minutes & the pulsed the coil at 15 w just to remove any oils on the mesh coil.

wicking this rta i read @Martvb60 thread which is very informitive & helped plus i watched mike vapes youtube video on this

& the only difference from martys post is mike vapes cuts the the tails on the wick once its been soaked in eliquid.

you take tails out the slots & trim off afew mm just enough to see through the slots at the bottom, anyway then i proceeded

to fill this device & dont forget to close the air slots or you end up with liquid running out like i did oops.

im using this rta with my geekvape aegis legend & started of slowly at 50w as thats what i run my wotofo profiles at

but i decided to crank it up to 55w & flavour was fine no dry hits or nothing but i upped the watts & know been using it all

week at 60w & its been fine . to finalise would i buy another one of these & the answer absolutely & ive already ordered a spare..

Nice to hear your thoughts on a great tank @Mutley1 . I have 3 now with another on the way and i just received a Aegis X yesterday so i will stick a Unity on top. Cheers

Nice to hear your thoughts on a great tank @Mutley1 . I have 3 now with another on the way and i just received a Aegis X yesterday so i will stick a Unity on top. Cheers

ooh ive just checked out the aegis x nice mod, going order one in a mo from cigabuye.

Feels like a good mod @Mutley1, its got a bit of weight to it but feels good in the hand and the display is nice and large, no squinting to see the info, and the added bonus of being waterproof so handy if you spend time outdoors. If you get one come back and let us know your thoughts on it.

Feels like a good mod @Mutley1, its got a bit of weight to it but feels good in the hand and the display is nice and large, no squinting to see the info, and the added bonus of being waterproof so handy if you spend time outdoors. If you get one come back and let us know your thoughts on it.

will do i have the other aegis but find screen tad small , so the larger screen a bonus for me & yup i spend alot of time outside either walking the dogs or cycling ..

I’ve had the unity for 3 weeks now. My thoughts:

1. I cracked the 3ml glass trying to take the tank apart when it arrived. It was literally unmovable. Both orings were shredded too. A very very bad start.

2. it’s an absolute eliquid guzzler. It just batters through juice like it’s going out of fashion.

3. I got the unity after loving the flavour, dense ness, evenness and quality of the vape with the profile RDA. The RTA version is basically, for me, the best I’ve ever tried for flavour and vape quality. It’s stunning. I run mine at 60-70w and it just produces a perfect vape for me.

A lot of vapers don’t seem to like mesh but for me I get a better vape then off conventional clouds.

thanks for the review bud!

it is a great tank & i did not break the glass changing it over to the 5ml butter bugger it was on tight, anyway last night went to have a toot & must have over tightend when i filled it as the glass had an hair line crack & if this glass is pyrex i will eat my hat lol, but ordered another spare glass..

Bugger if I'd of seen the post earlier, I've got a few 5ml straight glass for the unity if you need one let me know and I'll whack one in the post for you

thanks for the bud will keep it in mind if i break these ;) ive ordered quite afew so should be ok for some time i hope..

Back
Top Bottom