What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo - Profile Unity RTA - Gold

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Unite the Profiles

Wotofo your legends seeing them being diverse and working with many vape advocates in the industry its something which is good for the vape scene and it has been consistent so great job there. The industry has many different areas to venture and im sure Wotofo can do that…this beast is ready…

resize_DSC_0860.JPG
resize_DSC_0861.JPG

Out the Box

The Unity comes in 6 different colour options for the 25mm tank, including Full Black, Gunmetal, Blue, Gold, SS, and the famous Rainbow (7-Colour). With the resin drip tip swirl in with different colours, they look awesome especially the gold. The price is $39 USD and £30 GBP, so it’s a perfect price for this banger.

The tank has a 3.5ml chamber which can be extended to 6ml for which I would advise as it is a mesh coil and it does go down well. The tank has lots of different contents in the box which is a good start to get set up and running. There are loads of spare O-Rings, cotton.

The ORFF Nex-Mesh is included which is awesome and hits really well these are .13ohm and there are two just in case. The extension piece along with a spare glass to accommodate the change.

A set of screwdrivers. A full spare set of grub screws. A bending tool for the mesh coils. Along with the warranty card and a big how to sheet in all the different languages.

resize_DSC_0862.JPG

The Build

The build quality is really impressive and it's machined incredibly well. Once id set up the coil, they were reading .13ohm which I thought was a good start to getting some nice clouds and brilliant flavour. The reading did change slightly when I was working through the beading of the coil it did come out at .17 towards the vaping time. I can’t see this being a problem. I did do a mix of wattages just to see what its best was.

45w – nice cloud this and tasty

55w – lovely and just right but I wanted a bit more heat

65w just perfect for me and the flavour is true to the profile

70w – maximum recommend wattage this was nice and still right, but juice drains the life out of the tank

So, on the placement of the coil, it seems so easy to do never have I used mesh on a profile or RTA so I couldn’t possibly comment until now. The way you have to build and cut the cotton is very tricky, you have one shot and I mean one shot. First time around I managed it and I can say it seems very well and tastes great, so I got it in one!!

The airflow is 2mm pilot holes which seems small, but I’d recommend either have 3 open or all the way to get best flavours possible.

The priming of the wick is really quick, and it can be vaped very quick the flavour comes through it really is instant with the flavour, however, it did get better over the course of the vaping, which always does right. I’ve tested the coil at various wattages as above, and clouds were really decent and thick and creamy. . .

The tank size is just nice at 49mm max on the 3.5ml tank which isn’t too big to be fair. The top filling option is awesome, and they call this the tongue and groove locking system I like it and its easy. The filling is so easy too and there have been no spillages as of, yet which is a bonus for me!

resize_DSC_0863.JPG
resize_DSC_0864.JPG
resize_DSC_0865.JPG
resize_DSC_0868.JPG
resize_DSC_0869.JPG
resize_DSC_0873.JPG
resize_DSC_0874.JPG
resize_DSC_0877.JPG

Pros

· Easy build

· Nice tip design

· Option for the single coil or mesh

· Slid design

· Easy airflow

· Great flavour production

· Flavour is outstanding

Cons

· N/A

resize_DSC_0879.JPG

Conclude

Now Wotofo is a company that I chose always to have this RTA is amazing, and I must say it’s one of the best I’ve used in 2019 id dare say its in line with the ones back in 2018. Now it isn’t for the faint-hearted what I mean by this is that it really is just easy and the shock of how good it is will hit you…trust me…the tank is a very solid build and the design is really well. The collaboration with MR Just Right and TVC is awesome. They knew what they were doing when they chucked this one out there. ORFF lending their Mesh coils to the Collab is a must for anyone and they knew they were coming in at the right time

The flavour is great and consistent in both fruity and desserts. It literally clouds like a beast and I love the vapour production it brings to the table. They really have made this perfect. The build is so easy, and I can’t fault how quick it can be set up and used. I think it’s going to be an RTA ill be using on a regular basis. I just LOVE it…

Now would I buy it? Silly question, of course, I would id buy all the colours, there are no cons from me why because I cannot fault it at all genuinely I can’t it really is one for me. There is two RTAs for me this is one…peace out and buy one…

resize_DSC_0881.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – VGOD – Pro - Black
Tank – Wotofo– Profile Unity RTA – Gold
E-liquid – Elysian Labs – Strawberry Cereal Milk – 70/30 3mg
Coils – ORFF – Nex-Mesh – 0.13ohm – 55w & 65w
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 18650s

Attachments

• resize_DSC_0876.JPG
    resize_DSC_0876.JPG
    877.1 KB · Views: 188
Nice review, concise & to the point.
It brings the flavour & vape of the RDA & adds consistency, knowing the next pull wont potentially be the dry hit from hell.
I've been using this for 3-4 days & it is good. Couple of issues though, juice fill holes aren't the biggest & a couple of times juice has gone down the chimney. Not terrible but bearing in mind the frequency of refilling it gets annoying. There's a clicking noise if you gently twist the attie, think it's the locking system to align the deck properly. Again not a biggie more an annoyance.
Also need to point out the extension glass increases it to 5mm not 6mm.

Unite the Profiles

Wotofo your legends seeing them being diverse and working with many vape advocates in the industry its something which is good for the vape scene and it has been consistent so great job there. The industry has many different areas to venture and im sure Wotofo can do that…this beast is ready…

View attachment 188268 View attachment 188269

Out the Box

The Unity comes in 6 different colour options for the 25mm tank, including Full Black, Gunmetal, Blue, Gold, SS, and the famous Rainbow (7-Colour). With the resin drip tip swirl in with different colours, they look awesome especially the gold. The price is $39 USD and £30 GBP, so it’s a perfect price for this banger.

The tank has a 3.5ml chamber which can be extended to 6ml for which I would advise as it is a mesh coil and it does go down well. The tank has lots of different contents in the box which is a good start to get set up and running. There are loads of spare O-Rings, cotton.

The ORFF Nex-Mesh is included which is awesome and hits really well these are .13ohm and there are two just in case. The extension piece along with a spare glass to accommodate the change.

A set of screwdrivers. A full spare set of grub screws. A bending tool for the mesh coils. Along with the warranty card and a big how to sheet in all the different languages.

View attachment 188270

The Build

The build quality is really impressive and it's machined incredibly well. Once id set up the coil, they were reading .13ohm which I thought was a good start to getting some nice clouds and brilliant flavour. The reading did change slightly when I was working through the beading of the coil it did come out at .17 towards the vaping time. I can’t see this being a problem. I did do a mix of wattages just to see what its best was.

45w – nice cloud this and tasty

55w – lovely and just right but I wanted a bit more heat

65w just perfect for me and the flavour is true to the profile

70w – maximum recommend wattage this was nice and still right, but juice drains the life out of the tank

So, on the placement of the coil, it seems so easy to do never have I used mesh on a profile or RTA so I couldn’t possibly comment until now. The way you have to build and cut the cotton is very tricky, you have one shot and I mean one shot. First time around I managed it and I can say it seems very well and tastes great, so I got it in one!!

The airflow is 2mm pilot holes which seems small, but I’d recommend either have 3 open or all the way to get best flavours possible.

The priming of the wick is really quick, and it can be vaped very quick the flavour comes through it really is instant with the flavour, however, it did get better over the course of the vaping, which always does right. I’ve tested the coil at various wattages as above, and clouds were really decent and thick and creamy. . .

The tank size is just nice at 49mm max on the 3.5ml tank which isn’t too big to be fair. The top filling option is awesome, and they call this the tongue and groove locking system I like it and its easy. The filling is so easy too and there have been no spillages as of, yet which is a bonus for me!

View attachment 188271 View attachment 188272 View attachment 188273 View attachment 188274 View attachment 188275 View attachment 188276 View attachment 188277 View attachment 188279

Pros

· Easy build

· Nice tip design

· Option for the single coil or mesh

· Slid design

· Easy airflow

· Great flavour production

· Flavour is outstanding

Cons

· N/A

View attachment 188280

Conclude

Now Wotofo is a company that I chose always to have this RTA is amazing, and I must say it’s one of the best I’ve used in 2019 id dare say its in line with the ones back in 2018. Now it isn’t for the faint-hearted what I mean by this is that it really is just easy and the shock of how good it is will hit you…trust me…the tank is a very solid build and the design is really well. The collaboration with MR Just Right and TVC is awesome. They knew what they were doing when they chucked this one out there. ORFF lending their Mesh coils to the Collab is a must for anyone and they knew they were coming in at the right time

The flavour is great and consistent in both fruity and desserts. It literally clouds like a beast and I love the vapour production it brings to the table. They really have made this perfect. The build is so easy, and I can’t fault how quick it can be set up and used. I think it’s going to be an RTA ill be using on a regular basis. I just LOVE it…

Now would I buy it? Silly question, of course, I would id buy all the colours, there are no cons from me why because I cannot fault it at all genuinely I can’t it really is one for me. There is two RTAs for me this is one…peace out and buy one…

View attachment 188282

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – VGOD – Pro - Black
Tank – Wotofo– Profile Unity RTA – Gold
E-liquid – Elysian Labs – Strawberry Cereal Milk – 70/30 3mg
Coils – ORFF – Nex-Mesh – 0.13ohm – 55w & 65w
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 18650s
Thx a lot for your great review!

Back
Top Bottom