What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo/MrJustRight1 Profile RDTA

You probably already know but........

https://juicefordays.co.uk/product/nexmesh-replacement-mesh-strip-coils-by-wtofo/

If I understand it correctly, a pack of 10 for £4.49 which surprises me given what i've read about how these will be priced but on the other hand, were they ever going to price these so high that it puts people off buying them. We'll see, I have a couple on the way, you never know, it might be a pack of five :D
Clapton mesh is in packs of 5 but still a decent price as they're $9.99 on Wotofo.

Clapton mesh is in packs of 5 but still a decent price as they're $9.99 on Wotofo.
Just wondering if there was a consensus of opinion as to how long these yokes last?

I've had one in for two weeks now, i've been changing wick every day or two**, giving it a couple of pulses to dry burn and clean it and then going again. So far it's held up pretty well

**I'm finding that after this long, I start to get the merest hint of dryness on the toke so because it literally takes a minute to swap it out I just change the wick and it goes away.

Just wondering if there was a consensus of opinion as to how long these yokes last?

I've had one in for two weeks now, i've been changing wick every day or two**, giving it a couple of pulses to dry burn and clean it and then going again. So far it's held up pretty well

**I'm finding that after this long, I start to get the merest hint of dryness on the toke so because it literally takes a minute to swap it out I just change the wick and it goes away.
I've had 2 plus weeks worth of vaping before rewicking. First clapton lasted 6 weeks in total before a leg snapped & I binned it.

I'm in love, ive had the v1, v1.5 and now got the profile rdta, using it in rda mode on top of my squonker, air flow like the V1 but using it with the turbo mesh, just wicked it for the first time with the wotofo xfibre and the airflow top set of holes closed off is perfect, smooth, quiet its stunning, and the flavour is amazing, 1st time trying @Lee prime vapes unicorn shake will deffo be ordering more of this gear, but gotta say I think this latest profile is my favourite, got 2 already but may end up getting more for non squonk mods in rdta mode, hopefully will release in a few more colours as I think they have nailed it with this offering

@Cozy I have to agree, just bought my 2nd Profile RDTA and awaiting delivery today. I haven't tried mesh yet but with the 2 Aliens it's wicking like a champ. I was worried that the Steel Rods wouldn't be that good but vaping with it has changed my mind on that.

@Cozy I have to agree, just bought my 2nd Profile RDTA and awaiting delivery today. I haven't tried mesh yet but with the 2 Aliens it's wicking like a champ. I was worried that the Steel Rods wouldn't be that good but vaping with it has changed my mind on that.
You doubted me? [emoji23][emoji23]

I would never doubt you @nwhornet , i doubted myself being able to wick it especially with Aliens, as you know i am usually just a Mesh guy so wasn't sure with normal coils, i actually looked at the pics you posted on your review to get the wicking correct.

Back
Top Bottom