What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm Wotofo/MrJustRight1 Profile RDTA

Might get some myself but waiting for the Profile to get to me, they will most likely be more available by the time it arrive. I don't mind normal mesh in all fairness. The Clapton mesh should last me a bit longer with my lower wattage use.

Oh and for comparison, I fitted a 0.13ohm mesh to my Profile 1.5, same wattage, same juice but i'm squonking it and the depth of flavour isn't as rich (so far). I suspect it's due to the different mesh.
Not quite a comparison. The Clapton is rated 0.2ohm ;). It behaves more like a Clapton coil as opposed to mesh sheet. In my opinion it beat a dual clapton 0.2ohm build easily because it ramped quicker.

Not quite a comparison. The Clapton is rated 0.2ohm ;). It behaves more like a Clapton coil as opposed to mesh sheet. In my opinion it beat a dual clapton 0.2ohm build easily because it ramped quicker.
Is it worth buying if I was only gonna use it with the Clapton strips? Oh and great review mate [emoji6]

Is it worth buying if I was only gonna use it with the Clapton strips? Oh and great review mate [emoji6]
The clapton mesh doesn't last as long as sheet mesh, it's fragile & they're twice the price. I have one set up with Turbo mesh & the other with clapton but can't say which I prefer. If you're happy to pay the bit extra for the claptons then go for it. It works well with either mesh or coils (single or dual) so there's plenty of scope.

The clapton mesh doesn't last as long as sheet mesh, it's fragile & they're twice the price. I have one set up with Turbo mesh & the other with clapton but can't say which I prefer. If you're happy to pay the bit extra for the claptons then go for it. It works well with either mesh or coils (single or dual) so there's plenty of scope.
I don't want mesh but fancied the convenience of the build [emoji23] and a new toy to play with think I'll pick one up thanks mate [emoji4]

I don't want mesh but fancied the convenience of the build [emoji23] and a new toy to play with think I'll pick one up thanks mate [emoji4]
Mesh is a doddle on this, dry hits very unlikely unless you either thin the tails too much or over stuff the juice wells. And when you get bored of mesh use it with coils. ;)

Mesh is a doddle on this, dry hits very unlikely unless you either thin the tails too much or over stuff the juice wells. And when you get bored of mesh use it with coils. ;)
Got the profile 1.5 for my brother as a gift and had to build it for him so I know I can build mesh and not get dry hits I just couldn't use it with mesh just in case I get the volcano devil jiz dry hit [emoji23] id be nervous and constantly checking the mesh at OCD levels [emoji23] and I think it's too big and ugly to use normal coils in it and I have smaller tanks for that so Clapton mesh jobbys it is [emoji3] I'll pick one up next week when the budget allows me thinks

got no idea on what the actual fuck is happening with my order i put in with the wotofo site on the 17th of august i just checked the tracking for a giggle & get the following so looks my order has not left china yet ffs

The item is ready for shipment

2020-08-29 05:27
The item is pre-advised

2020-08-20 01:23
The Item is at the shippers warehouse

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LT183777376NL

got no idea on what the actual fuck is happening with my order i put in with the wotofo site on the 17th of august i just checked the tracking for a giggle & get the following so looks my order has not left china yet ffs

The item is ready for shipment

2020-08-29 05:27
The item is pre-advised

2020-08-20 01:23
The Item is at the shippers warehouse

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LT183777376NL

Trust me, you're not the only one. People all over are still waiting. Demand far exceeded supply & it's been catch up ever since. US wholesalers only got stock a week ago & UK this Thursday, around 2 weeks later than expected. You can try pming Wotofo on here to see if they can shed anymore light. Another issue has been the vape companys trying to get gear to the US first before the September 9 deadline for PMTA.
No help to you but thought I'd let you know what I know.

Back
Top Bottom