What's new

MTL Vapefly Alberich MTL RTA

red5

Achiever
My review of the Vapefly Alberich MTL RTA is on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/vapefly-alberich-mtl-rta.html
CF3F0700-947A-4073-A928-36B5C9D47C1C.jpeg

Many thanks to @Healthcabin for sending it over for review :)

Thanks for the review. Looks like it's got good potential.

I really, really want one of these. It's in my top two atomiser wants at the moment. Great to here it works with mints too - I vape a lot of them. The filler gasket will have to come out though. Completely unnecessary, and splits so easily.

Thanks for the review, it’s tempting-stuck between bishop and this for my next purchase

@Coolie27 haven’t tried the bishop but one of my favourites recently has been the steam crave Classic MTL rta which has similar airflow to the bishop but is a bit more fiddly to wick.

@Coolie27 haven’t tried the bishop but one of my favourites recently has been the steam crave Classic MTL rta which has similar airflow to the bishop but is a bit more fiddly to wick.

Thank you, that was a consideration too. I’ve less patience for widdly fickers these days[emoji16] so thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the review, it’s tempting-stuck between bishop and this for my next purchase

Flavour seems to be really good on the Bishop. My taste buds are a bit off but I'm comparing to other tanks like the Neeko. Not sure I really like the side airflow. Prefer it under coil personally.

Flavour seems to be really good on the Bishop. My taste buds are a bit off but I'm comparing to other tanks like the Neeko. Not sure I really like the side airflow. Prefer it under coil personally.

Cheers Rew, you don’t buy a tank for a while and next thing there are about 4 new one’s in contention. What’s a gal to do [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom